Brick Dollbanger Live Abyss Tour 2020'

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
On Thursday, January 16th, at 2pm PST. I will be at Abyss, live broadcasting from brickdollbanger.com . please join me for live Q&A with Matt McMullin and various artists about the creation and upkeep of the dolls and robotic heads. Sam will be there to take sales questions, Kaitlynn for make up and wigs, along with many more. Dont miss it........Brick;)

Öne

I just want to hang out in the room with rubber dicks all over the place. Not to do anything sexual with'm. But more so to figure out just how many Halloween costumes i could come up with, and see how many hilarious selfies i could take. Also, i would need an inflatable sheep, i think.

I also think Abyss is missing a marketing opportunity to create a unique a unique set of videos where guys find every day uses for as many rubber dicks as possible, without using them in sexual situations. Coffee stirrer, door stop, book ends, hat hanger...the possibilities are just mind-blowing.

izla111

No matter where you go, there you are
I just want to hang out in the room with rubber dicks all over the place. Not to do anything sexual with'm. But more so to figure out just how many Halloween costumes i could come up with, and see how many hilarious selfies i could take. Also, i would need an inflatable sheep, i think.

I also think Abyss is missing a marketing opportunity to create a unique a unique set of videos where guys find every day uses for as many rubber dicks as possible, without using them in sexual situations. Coffee stirrer, door stop, book ends, hat hanger...the possibilities are just mind-blowing.
Ring toss game. :p:p:p

Phil_02

What a 'Wicked' Thing 'two' do....
Brick, thanks for doing/sharing this video. Thanks to the staff/workers at Abyss/RealDoll for their part too.
Really cool. Good to see what a face requires beyond the makeup. Trimming the flash in the eye holes , high realism eye work....manual work involved in those, not mass produced. Etc

Phil_02

What a 'Wicked' Thing 'two' do....
Wonderful video Brick!!! I wanted to comment on the Asa look. She got a dominatrix look to her.....Just last week I was taking pictures of Kissy and I was surprised with how sweet she can look as well :):):)

View attachment 68287
My Big Bang Theory is that you put a hairstyle with bangs on any RD...even Britney (sorry to those I've offended by lampooning Britney) and she will be Hot. And...Britney... would be almost hot. :p:D:p

SoloShopper

Wonderful video Brick!!! I wanted to comment on the Asa look. She got a dominatrix look to her. I think it's because of the way her eyebrows arch. If you read Asa books then you know that early on she worked in an S&M club in NY. Probably the place she cultivated her look. Just last week I was taking pictures of Kissy and I was surprised with how sweet she can look as well :):):)

View attachment 68287
I wanna put this pic in a frame.