Brick Dollbanger Videos 2020 AVN Expo

GetReal

I think I can!
Brick said it was the "new Willow body with the larger breasts". I guess I just assumed it was a new g body type because Willow is a body g.
That is what it sounded like, but I think in all the ambient noise, there was some misunderstanding between Brick and the staff. I think what was really said was "it's a new body" (not the new body) meaning that it was a different body from the one the Willow face debuted on, but not necessarily a new Body G.:confused: We'll all find out in due time!:)

selobl

That is what it sounded like, but I think in all the ambient noise, there was some misunderstanding between Brick and the staff. I think what was really said was "it's a new body" (not the new body) meaning that it was a different body from the one the Willow face debuted on, but not necessarily a new Body G.:confused: We'll all find out in due time!:)
Fair enough - although we didn't see it, I was imagining that bangin bubble booty you showed paired up with some respectable juggs!!

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Thanks for the link, Brick. I can watch the entire video without dropouts.
How way is it to move around if you are not a large person? Is there enough to see and do for the full duration?
Dont go on Friday! The place was packed, best day was Saturday. Not so crowded, but ts only open from 11-4 on that day. Wed-Fri its open 11-8. You get a wrist band so if you want go do something else and come back, you can. Its fun, just take your time and go booth to booth. They have 4-5 bars so you can get a drink and you need to get a lot of pics and video. You will find some amazing girls......Really!!