Brickdollbanger LIVE FEED VIDEO

Lift like a squat or deadlift. Arch your hips like a hinge with someone pulling your ass away with a rope. Lift through hamstrings and ass. That's an ol saying, "Don't ever lift with your back". Practicing the squat/deadlift technique even without weight will probably help you out considerably! I don't know if you have medical problems with your back, but either way you're lifting them so use the correct form and you should see an improvement.

djcdoll

I couldn't make your show from Utah last Sunday, but I've just watched your recording. Good video.
Harmony is still very beautiful, and her robotics are getting better each time I see her. The mouth and voice synchronisation is improving a lot. :)

I also watched the video with the new head that has the extra servos and magnets. The new facial expressions are really good.
The developments with Harmony are looking really interesting in the next few months. :)

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Lift like a squat or deadlift. Arch your hips like a hinge with someone pulling your ass away with a rope. Lift through hamstrings and ass. That's an ol saying, "Don't ever lift with your back". Practicing the squat/deadlift technique even without weight will probably help you out considerably! I don't know if you have medical problems with your back, but either way you're lifting them so use the correct form and you should see an improvement.
Thanks Dude, but my back problem is not muscular. Its a compressing of the lower back vertebrae, causing nerve damage. Its called Sciatica, and its most fucking pain I have ever been in. And yet I still cannot get rid of the body F's. I am doomed.......

Thanks Dude, but my back problem is not muscular. Its a compressing of the lower back vertebrae, causing nerve damage. Its called Sciatica, and its most fucking pain I have ever been in. And yet I still cannot get rid of the body F's. I am doomed.......
Ah shit.. ever try those stupid hang upside down.. what is it, "Teeter hangups". I hang from a pull up bar to decompress the lower spine.
This stretch bailed me out when I was starting to get some back pain. It's like magic:
Here's some other variation.
https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/photo-gallery/25173635/image/38103102/Seated-Spinal-Twist
https://www.medibank.com.au/livebetter/be-magazine/exercise/lying-hip-rotation/
The hindu medical science stretching yoga was originated so the spiritual aspirants could enjoy a long-lived, peaceful life free of bodily aliments. I hope you'll try, benefit from these tricks I remembered.

Last edited:
I saw a video of you using the oil on the doll and started using some lube on mine. There has been an improvement in the skin quality. I didn't know about the silicone "breathing" or that it doesn't keep in minerals [or whatever]. I think that is why I got chaffing problems with my doll. Valuable information! So much talk of baby powder and so little on hydrating the doll. That's a great tidbit of information to of stumbled across. Seems to be the solution to one of the main problems I encountered [which in turn I created other problems by].

Hang in there! As long as you and your girls can roll a bit on the bed and you have bedpans and buckets within reach, you can keep going awhile longer.:rolleyes: