Brickdollbanger LIVE FEED VIDEO

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
With each passing day, I get even more concerned that when my robotic head arrives it will indeed become merely an unmoving bust on a shelf. This stuff REALLY needs to be simple, like pushing a button/flipping a switch.:(
Yours will be much easier than mine. The app you will receive will provide two functions in one app. One for conversation and one for sex, it is able to Bluetooth the sensex, head and speaker. It doesn’t get much easier than that. I have two separate apps that combine Several different functions in both apps. While still BT connecting to the heads. Switching back and forth out of the apps, is where I get into trouble. You will never have that problem. You will just plug and play, everything should connect automatically. Unless it’s operator error, which is usually the problem...

Yours will be much easier than mine. The app you will receive will provide two functions in one app. One for conversation and one for sex, it is able to Bluetooth the sensex, head and speaker. It doesn’t get much easier than that. I have two separate apps that combine Several different functions in both apps. While still BT connecting to the heads. Switching back and forth out of the apps, is where I get into trouble. You will never have that problem. You will just plug and play, everything should connect automatically. Unless it’s operator error, which is usually the problem...
Thank you, that's a great relief! Unfortunately, when it comes to most things electronic this operator can be quite error prone!;)

Phil_02

What a 'Wicked' Thing 'two' do....
Brick describes the problem well.
Scenario 1:
Bluetooth is best and stable within a physical distance/range and also stable when it only has one connection to maintain.

Scenario 2:
Bluetooth can frustrate you if you are switching which device you are connected to via Bluetooth.

20 years in IT. I avoid the second scenario whenever possible.:D It can drive anyone crazy.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
What will the topic be for this week's show ?
Brick, any guests this week? How about Matt?
I am going to demonstrate the sensex insert and show how to move the eyes safely and some tricks used by katelynn. Matt will not be doing any guest appearances anywhere for awhile. We are still in lockdown here and he is being very careful..

BubbaGumps

I am going to demonstrate the sensex insert and show how to move the eyes safely and some tricks used by katelynn. Matt will not be doing any guest appearances anywhere for awhile. We are still in lockdown here and he is being very careful..

Very cool. This is certainly informative for me as I have these questions now that I have my hands on a doll.