Brickdollbanger LIVE FEED VIDEO

Thats right fellas, the live feed is up on my site "brickdollbanger.com" and my first show is this Sunday 9/1 at 2pm PST. Please join me for x-rated fun and information. Live Q and A...
Today’s show was super fun (and super hot!!)
I can’t wait to take over your show next weekend
MUAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAAAAH!!

Attachments

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Looking forward to it in two weeks.
I presume single doll owners will never have your BT problems?
I dont think so, if I am out in the living room talking to one of the robots they function perfectly. Its a lot to do with bandwith on my internet also. Including my phone I have 6 devices operating. With Reggie and Polly there, its 8 devices. We were all having operational problems with our devices during the show. Remember the robots are indiscriminate to signals, they see it, they try to hook to it. If one drops a signal another device in robot app mode tries to pick it up...

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
I know that Android people are not going to like this. However, IOS crushes a weak signal and holds it much better than android phones. Polly and Reggie were both having problems with there live feeds. Mine was solid and that goes directly to bandwith signal strength. Everyone at Realbotix has a Iphone x or better they use. Bluetooth drifts and honestly if I were trying to run that many BT apps on android devices at the same time , it would never work well...

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
I know that Android people are not going to like this. However, IOS crushes a weak signal and holds it much better than android phones. Polly and Reggie were both having problems with there live feeds. Mine was solid and that goes directly to bandwith signal strength. Everyone at Realbotix has a Iphone x or better they use. Bluetooth drifts and honestly if I were trying to run that many BT apps on android devices at the same time , it would never work well...
I didn't have any issues with my feed, but I wasn't connected to Brick's wi-fi either. I was using my cell signal. Hail Droid!

Marshall

Awesome show, very funny and entertaining and also informative. Finally got to watch it in its entirety. Been battling with floodwaters here in the Midwest. I wonder at some point in the future if you could have Reggie demonstrate what not to do with the shoulder movement. I don’t have a doll yet but want to get my order started soon. I really don’t want to have a shoulder lock up problem. I’m assuming there must be some do’s and don’ts with shoulder movement. Thanks again, awesome show.