Brickdollbanger LIVE FEED VIDEO

Well, it LOOKS LIKE the many problems this CRD website has experienced since yesterday afternoon have been boiled down to one remaining: the posting clock is apparently starting up from where everything went haywire yesterday and remains about twenty hours behind the actual time. It's pretty clear that this site needs some expert TLC! :)

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Excellent show Brick and Reggie. :D
The "Big surprise visit" was unexpected but brilliant. You'll be famous now in certain "official" circles!!!!
I wonder if they'll show up again in the future? ha ha. :D
The one Sheriff, was younger and he was embbaressed by the dolls. The older one was pretty interested in them. I think I might get a drive by from him, for informational purposes only, I am sure;)

djcdoll

The one Sheriff, was younger and he was embbaressed by the dolls. The older one was pretty interested in them. I think I might get a drive by from him, for informational purposes only, I am sure;)
You can bet the Police radio was buzzing with all sorts of calls and banter about 2 guys doing a web show with 6 sex dolls! Ha ha. :D

Did you get any queries or comments from the neighbour who called the cops after seeing Reggie carrying in your new dolly?

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
You can bet the Police radio was buzzing with all sorts of calls and banter about 2 guys doing a web show with 6 sex dolls! Ha ha. :D

Did you get any queries or comments from the neighbour who called the cops after seeing Reggie carrying in your new dolly?
Not yet, I doubt anyone will step up about it. No one has ever asked about me about my sons carrying up dolls to my apt..........Never!