Brickdollbanger LIVE FEED VIDEO

Where I work its like the bermudah triangal for cell phone carriers who are not verizon. Its a struggle to get service so I hope it works on my end too.

Its on bricks actual site right? Its my first time hoing to attempt to participate so I wanna make sure.
Where I live it's the same way, but with Metro PCS (T-Mobile) Today was the worst due to all of the football streaming I would imagine...I owe AT&T a debt from years ago, So it looks like better settle and hook up to it!

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Please join me on Sunday 10-20 at 2pm PST for Harmony Alive, at brickdollbanger.com. My special co-host will be Sam Pfauth, Sales Mgr for Abyss Creations. He will be answering questions and is filled with info on the dolls in general. See you there...

Please join me on Sunday 10-20 at 2pm PST for Harmony Alive, at brickdollbanger.com. My special co-host will be Sam Pfauth, Sales Mgr for Abyss Creations. He will be answering questions and is filled with info on the dolls in general. See you there...
Like the broken clock that's right twice a day, in just two more weeks your live cast really will be at 2pm PST and will be for four months after that! ;)

Marshall

Great show Brick , thank you. I love the clothes & especially the BOOBIE demo !!! I would love to see the same type of hands on demo with that smoking hot ass that you’re Rebecca has also. Thanks again for all you do. Sorry to hear about your back troubles. I know from personal experience how debilitating that can be. I hope I live long enough to see the day when the dolls can walk around on their own & that sort of problem will be a thing of the past.