Brickdollbanger LIVE FEED VIDEO

Brick, I watched most of the live broadcast but may have missed some things, so forgive me if you've already answered this. I noticed that Nova's left eye moved "naturally" from side to side, but her right eye was frozen/jammed. Eye movement seems to be a continuing issue with the robotic heads. Is this problem unique to your girls? If not, is there a timeframe within which this is expected to be resolved? I'm a bit concerned that if it isn't made reliable a lot of the heads will be making many trips back and forth between their new homes and the Abyss factory for repairs. Thanks.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Brick, I watched most of the live broadcast but may have missed some things, so forgive me if you've already answered this. I noticed that Nova's left eye moved "naturally" from side to side, but her right eye was frozen/jammed. Eye movement seems to be a continuing issue with the robotic heads. Is this problem unique to your girls? If not, is there a timeframe within which this is expected to be resolved? I'm a bit concerned that if it isn't made reliable a lot of the heads will be making many trips back and forth between their new homes and the Abyss factory for repairs. Thanks.
I dont know if you noticed or not, but Nova was losing the lip sync towards the end of the show. I had her in WiFi and not Bluetooth, my bad. Matt tells me constantly use bluetooth when you have crowded Bandwidth as her functions will suffer for it. Didnt check for signal type until I noticed the sync problem. By then the show was almost over. I will watch her closely this next couple days of use, going into Abyss on Wed. this week. If she continues this, I will have Mat check. But, usually its operator error....:(

Last edited: