Can I Touch it?

tj_foxx

Hey guys. Last night I watched Whitney Cummings' special "Can I Touch It?" with Tasha on Netflix. I watch a lot of shows with Tasha at my side but this one was especially meaningful. By now you all now Whitney had a Realbotix head made in her likeness and wow, just fucking wow. She nicknamed her doll or as she refers to her "robot," Bearclaw. That's fucking hysterical, you need to watch the show to get the joke. 3/4 fo the show was her take on M/F relationships and harassment etc today from all angles. The last part was Whitney revealing her Realbotix doll and interacting with her onstage. It was priceless. The cool part is not only is she funny and smart but she likes us. Yes. She talks about doing her research and coming on to a forum of guys who have dolls/robots which I assume is here. She said some pretty complementary things about us in her own humorous way. At the very end, there are some great scenes from the making of "Bearclaw" at Abyss that are fun to watch too. The point? You need to watch this if you have Netflix or catch it on You Tube. NOW! Tasha says you have to!

AbyssSales

Sales Manager at Abyss Creations, LLC
Staff member
Hey guys. Last night I watched Whitney Cummings' special "Can I Touch It?" with Tasha on Netflix. I watch a lot of shows with Tasha at my side but this one was especially meaningful. By now you all now Whitney had a Realbotix head made in her likeness and wow, just fucking wow. She nicknamed her doll or as she refers to her "robot," Bearclaw. That's fucking hysterical, you need to watch the show to get the joke. 3/4 fo the show was her take on M/F relationships and harassment etc today from all angles. The last part was Whitney revealing her Realbotix doll and interacting with her onstage. It was priceless. The cool part is not only is she funny and smart but she likes us. Yes. She talks about doing her research and coming on to a forum of guys who have dolls/robots which I assume is here. She said some pretty complementary things about us in her own humorous way. At the very end, there are some great scenes from the making of "Bearclaw" at Abyss that are fun to watch too. The point? You need to watch this if you have Netflix or catch it on You Tube. NOW! Tasha says you have to!
I watched this last night, and my mind was blown! Definitely worth watching!

Nick

If you can’t find that part of the special, you can at least watch “I Put My Sex Robot On A Dating Site” on Whitney’s YouTube channel! She just posted it today, and it’s hilarious!
Thanks, I'll check it out :cool: I'm still trying to find time to watch the hour and 15 min video on the realdoll YouTube channel
Congrats on your new position at Abyss, look forward to seeing you around the forum :)

Guile

Staff member
Thanks, guys. All the credits go to the amazing artists at Realdoll! Every time we get together (software, robotics, and artists) for our meetings, I get astonished by something new Matt and his team come up with. One thing I can tell you, all aspects of our Robots and Dolls will have a huge upgrade in the coming months, and with that, I mean superior AI, new sensors, vision system, PC and VR version and a bunch of new things everyone will like. We are here for the long term, and we will change the world, that's why the support from this amazing community is so important to us.

Tiki

Thanks, guys. All the credits go to the amazing artists at Realdoll! Every time we get together (software, robotics, and artists) for our meetings, I get astonished by something new Matt and his team come up with. One thing I can tell you, all aspects of our Robots and Dolls will have a huge upgrade in the coming months, and with that, I mean superior AI, new sensors, vision system, PC and VR version and a bunch of new things everyone will like. We are here for the long term, and we will change the world, that's why the support from this amazing community is so important to us.
Sounds great Guile. For those of us who are limited to the app do to marital resistance, however, are there any updates coming our way?

Dasdertlydave

Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow
Can i touch it thats the name of the show right i'll definatly look at it. Hope tasha didn't keep interupting while you were watching tj