1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Current Wait Times

Discussion in 'RealDoll News' started by Erica, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Erica

Erica Public Relations Coordinator Staff Member

We know everyone is anxious to get their beautiful works of art, and we thank you all for reaching out to us! We are currently working hard to answer every email and phone call we have received, so we thank you for your patience with us during this time! With the current sale, please find the following wait times attached:

Emails - 5 to 7 business days
    Voicemails - 48 hours to return
    Doll lead times - 25+ weeks
    RealCock lead times - 10 to 12 weeks

We also kindly ask that if you need to reach out to us for any reason, please only send us 1 email OR 1 voicemail, but please not both. We want to make sure we answer all of your questions in a timely manner, and when we have multiple emails and voicemails from one person, we can miss some of your questions. If you need to speak with someone, please email me directly at daivin@realdoll.com and I will be happy to help in any way I can! :) 20171116_142924_preview.jpeg

2. bsdozer

bsdozer Member

Those doll wait times are something, but I'll bet worth the wait!

izla111 likes this.
  3. Catherine S.

Catherine S. Administrator

Hey everyone, just a little update on these.

The productions wait times are still as listed, sorry about that, I can tell you that literally everyone on staff is working their butts off to get things to you in a timely manner.

HOWEVER, your emails and voicemails should all be answered within 24-48 HOURS.
    I've spent the last month de-cluttering the media inbox and I'm always available at Catherine@realdoll.com

If you have sales questions, you can send them my way for the time being and I'll get them to the appropriate party ASAP.

4. Velasquez217

Velasquez217 New Member

Nice to meet you! Im new and still learning. Good to know who I need to contact regarding payment/purchasing products I'll be getting in contact with you when that moment present! Have a wonderful prosperous day!

Catherine S. and izla111 like this.