Dallas RealDoll Affiliate now has a RealDoll on site!

AbyssJoe

Administrator
Staff member

Everyone welcome our new Dallas Affiliate! Our newest and only Southern affiliate now has the amazing Quinn Configuration 1 on display, come on down!

Bliss Adult Arcade and Theater Club
9109 John Carpenter Frwy
Dallas, Texas 75247
www.dallasadultvideo.com

Bliss Adult Arcade and Theater Club, Dallas's premier adult store and adult/couples theater, now has the ONLY REALDOLL DISPLAY IN THE SOUTH!

Go on by and visit Quinn, feel her, and see what a RealDoll looks like in person!

While you're there check out all of their wonderful offerings including:

-Adult Arcade with private viewing suites for singles and couples
-Theaters and Swingers Club
- Lowest priced adult novelties and toys
-DVDs

Make sure to tell them you're there because of RealDoll!

Everyone welcome our new Dallas Affiliate! Our newest and only Southern affiliate now has the amazing Quinn Configuration 1 on display, come on down!

Go on by and visit Quinn, feel her, and see what a RealDoll looks like in person!
What a great idea. Now we know how our girls can earn enough to pay for siblings!!

Nick

Good evening Krystal! Hope youv had an awesome day! Would love to meet a lovely young lady like yourself. Maybe you can help me and hook me up with one of your many friends on your website. LooL.
All my friends are already in relationships :( sorry Evan

DON'T DO IT EVAN! RUN AWAY!

Oh! Uhhh! Hi Kristal :) Why aren't you looking nice today. Nice weather we're having. Uhhh, I got to go now . . .
Mmmm-Hmmm :confused: it's not like I bite or anything :p lol

EvanJacobz

All my friends are already in relationships :( sorry Evan

Mmmm-Hmmm :confused: it's not like I bite or anything :p lol
Hi Krystal, Do you know where i could see an actually realdoll in person. I just wanna get an idea of what to expect or getting myself into. Iv seen a realdoll before but it was an older style. I would love to see and feel what a newer one would be like. If you have any ideas. Let me know. Thanks Krystal :)

Nick

Hi Krystal, Do you know where i could see an actually realdoll in person. I just wanna get an idea of what to expect or getting myself into. Iv seen a realdoll before but it was an older style. I would love to see and feel what a newer one would be like. If you have any ideas. Let me know. Thanks Krystal :)
I live a bit west of London, Ontario. I'm soft in all the right places ;)

The only trade off for touching me, is I get to break something over your head :)
I'm currently looking at a rake, a shovel, and an inkjet printer... ;)

Cheers, Kristy

EvanJacobz

I live a bit west of London, Ontario. I'm soft in all the right places ;)

The only trade off for touching me, is I get to break something over your head :)
I'm currently looking at a rake, a shovel, and an inkjet printer... ;)

Cheers, Kristy
So so very close to me. :) 45 mins drive, if that. Lol Ill tell you what Krystal... if you would kindly let me visit you, i will let you break all 3 over my head. LoL. You let me know what you think Krystal.

Nick

So so very close to me. :) 45 mins drive, if that. Lol Ill tell you what Krystal... if you would kindly let me visit you, i will let you break all 3 over my head. LoL. You let me know what you think Krystal.
I doubt touching me is worth getting knocked out cold... :p lol

image.jpeg

I don't think you'd be in any better shape than Nick is right now, especially after the inkjet printer breaks on your noggin ;) here's Nick after I broke a hockey stick over his head and smashed his face off the floor...

image.jpg

Yeah, not worth it,
just buy a doll that's not a violent bitch like me ;)

Cheers, Kristal

RickM

I doubt touching me is worth getting knocked out cold... :p lol

View attachment 50071

I don't think you'd be in any better shape than Nick is right now, especially after the inkjet printer breaks on your noggin ;) here's Nick after I broke a hockey stick over his head and smashed his face off the floor...

View attachment 50070

Yeah, not worth it,
just buy a doll that's not a violent bitch like me ;)

Cheers, Kristal
I think a more appropriate comment would be don't be a dumb ass like Nick. From reading the forums Nick seems to be the only one getting knocked out on a regular basis.

Nick

I think a more appropriate comment would be don't be a dumb ass like Nick. From reading the forums Nick seems to be the only one getting knocked out on a regular basis.
Nick is a complete dumb-ass, there's no doubt about that, but I'll admit it, from time to time, I can be a little crasp with people... :p

And the only Doll Knocked-up was Rari.:p:p:p:p
How in the phuck have I not gotten pregnant then??? :oops:
Not that I'm complaining, I'd hate to give birth to the spawn of a dumb-ass :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

0osik

How in the phuck have I not gotten pregnant then??? :oops:
Well the interesting issue is Rari is Married to Hollywu and I think that is an issue that only SHE could explain! It's sort of like your relationship with Lana and after your last escapade with her maybe one of the two of you are pregnant (or maybe both of you). o_O:p:eek::p:oops: wonder what kind of doll baby would be created from two WILD BT's?