DOLL PRODUCTION TIME REDUCED TO 16 WEEKS!!!!!!

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Production time of a Realdoll is now at 16 weeks. Thanks to Production Mgr Mike Wilson and his team. They have been working like madmen and women to make this happen. There are literally dolls everywhere at Abyss right now, and the finishing rack rack is hot and humming to get them into shipping. WOW!! IMG_1596.JPG IMG_1595.JPG IMG_1597.JPG

0osik

Production time of a Realdoll is now at 16 weeks. Thanks to Production Mgr Mike Wilson and his team. They have been working like madmen and women to make this happen. There are literally dolls everywhere at Abyss right now, and the finishing rack rack is hot and humming to get them into shipping. WOW!! View attachment 42098 View attachment 42099 View attachment 42097
Okay this really needs a better option than "Like" more like "Great News"

Forrest Ames

This is "beyond" awesome. If production has been successfully reduced to less than 20 weeks, then there are many more 'adjustments' about to be announced as well. (Logic dictates this will be so, truly)! Now, I am "drooling AND chomping at my bit" ..........hahah!

Like Harmony keeps saying, she'll take over the world ...one bedroom at a time, ;) and WE (yeah, y'all) are riding the "leading edge" hanging 10!
* Abyss Creations just busted through another barrier so stand aside as they knock out the rest of the barriers too ...and MAKE ROOM FOR "THE WORLD". whoot!

Those photos are "1 thousand words" per-square-centimeter. Talk about an investment in creating perfection! Holy Harmony AI Batman!

gentlmnjim

Dr. Alissabot
Production time of a Realdoll is now at 16 weeks. Thanks to Production Mgr Mike Wilson and his team. They have been working like madmen and women to make this happen. There are literally dolls everywhere at Abyss right now, and the finishing rack rack is hot and humming to get them into shipping. WOW!! View attachment 42098 View attachment 42099 View attachment 42097
Phenomenal news! And just a few minutes ago I was just promoted to Supervisor! OMG now I can finish Alissa sooner! :eek::D:p:cool:

Dodgeman

Very good news to all who have dolls on order for sure and closer to how it was just a couple of years ago. :)

My first 3 dolls were ordered and delivered in exactly 10 weeks all at the same time back in mid 2013 but, then there was not any intense R & D or special developments going on at the factory at that time either like what is happening now. Indeed they are much busier these days with doll and accessory orders and now getting their production staff built back up and up to speed sounds Great. :)

It may be a bit off topic, but we should never forget that RDs are works of art. I'm imagining an episode of "Antiques Roadshow" in 2068. An old codger rolls in with two wheelchairs, one transporting him and one his original Real Doll robotic head on an original Real Doll robotic body. The mind boggles at what the appraised value of that doll would be, especially if it was still functional and with its original box!:):):)

Dieselfitr

Images.... Again, they are works of the finest art available to mankind.
Men get aroused and so do women. Sexuality is a GIFT each individual has. Use for the good.
Visit ABYSS, it will transform your priorities.
It's not just females on display, males are in the mix.
Last but not least... Men have penises that get engorged when aroused, Women have Clitorises that get engorged when aroused also.
Stimulate your mind here, find out what gets engorged.
Just my two cents.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
I'm not even referring to the gender -- there are some male dolls in the images. I'm simply responding to the bodies hanging on meathooks and laid out on slabs. But whatevs.... I'll let you get back to what you were doing when I lead-shoed in here.
Jenny, you really don't understand men at all. We find the process fascinating and enlightening, we are builders and enjoy watching the creation of our sexual muses...