F Y I. W T # Read This

Spirit01

Close to the edge
Agreed TPE seems nasty from what I’ve read. But.....

1)Wouldn’t a Silcone doll be easier to monitor and clean than a RG?
And
2) where I live there are massage parlors in seemingly every strip mall. Ive never seen anything inappropriate. And from what I’ve read concerning RG brothels in legalized areas is much the same. Low key. However that’s just in my experience, but my job puts me a lot of public places and my observation has held up personally for me.
I think people should be free to do whatever they want unless it affects another’s liberties. If it does affect others stop it immediately and educate/help that person find better ways to get what they need.
...too may sticks and not enough carrots in the way we handle our vice issues.

Arthur D Sulser

No offense intended D....
None taken....when i first herd of the project to open one in Huston I knew it was something that would not be allowed I mean this isn't Nevada
i as a life long texan realize that most people's perception of us is that we're just a bunch of gun-toting slack-jawed pick up driving rednecks
But I can attest that in the last couple of decades Texas has become just as diverse of a community as pretty much any other state especially up in the bigger cities
We have plenty of sexually oriented businesses and places where you can go to buy sex toys videos and what have you
from what I see there's plenty of jobs here
And we have lots of traffic
And I promise you we are by no means ass backwards state we have topless bars and totally nude bars and have regulations on sexual conduct like every other state.
any store that sells sexual material has regulations on sexual conduct on store premises like in every other state.. and if there is a state that allows you to go and boink a sex toy or a titty dancer right there on the premises other than navada please let me know...
But we still have sexually-oriented businesses you can go to bar to look at a girl totally naked and get you a lap dance and get drunk you just can't sit there and bang them right there and then.. and we have places we can go to buy pretty much well any sex toy we need and fetish gear and pervy movies!!!
Prostitution is illegal here in Texas as it is in pretty much well every other state so it's understandable that this type of business proposed in Houston would be unwanted
Not that I'm saying I was against it myself as a matter of fact I thought it would have been interesting to see one open
and I would love to see a realdoll dealership open here in Dallas and the taxes on the business would be a whole lot cheaper here than in California.
But at the end of the day it's a house of prostitution we are talking about if its try before you buy whether it's real girls or real dolls and as far as I know that's only legal in Nevada so please don't judge all of us Texans by a few nutcases and rabid lawmakers cuz once you get to know us most of us Texans are actually pretty decent open minded people especially out in the smaller towns like Joshua and Cleburne

They would have had much better luck if you could have rented a unit to take home and try at home before you buy instead of trying them out there on business grounds but then again I guess that opens up a whole new set of problems and I for one very much agree with you about the health issues
I mean I understand no girl is a virgin nowadays but when it comes to sex dolls sloppy seconds just doesn't sound really too good to me unless it was one of your sloppy seconds
Seriously you got a beautiful collection of ladies

Last edited:

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Well, sex doll brothels are in Los Angeles right now, they just don’t call them that. But everyone knows what they are and they have been approved for zoning and business codes to operate. No one here in CA cares what you do with a doll in a private room. This does not seem to be the case in Houston. I can see where my post is too political and will only cause strife in the club...

Spirit01

Close to the edge
Well, sex doll brothels are in Los Angeles right now, they just don’t call them that. But everyone knows what they are and they have been approved for zoning and business codes to operate. No one here in CA cares what you do with a doll in a private room. This does not seem to be the case in Houston. I can see where my post is too political and will only cause strife in the club...
I’m glad you have the balls to post this tho. I hope you continue.
One of the things I love most is when I have an idea that I just know is true and someone comes along and strings together just the right combination of words together to bam! Create an epiphany in my mind and change the course of my thoughts.
And what a cool group of people to do that with. The artistry and brainpower I see and read staggers me at times. And what’s more, even the kookiest among us is treated with respect. So nice to say something without trolls and pc mobs emerging to form lynch mobs! ...... I suspect it has something to do with our shared love of beauty in its human form.....

Buts it’s not just us, preaching to the choir. There was 9,259 members on this forum when I checked. 100 of us post on a regular basis probably. Who are these other 9,159? Lurking tourists enjoying the view? Many, no doubt. But not all of them.
My bet is that there are researchers in all fields lurking. Some may even be in the field of law. And what if some epiphany brought on by one of your offhand comments swayed an otherwise bigoted opinion? Heady stuff!
Or maybe my parents just did too many drugs in the 60’s and I’m off my rocker:p

Valhalla

Agreed TPE seems nasty from what I’ve read. But.....

1)Wouldn’t a Silcone doll be easier to monitor and clean than a RG?
And
2) where I live there are massage parlors in seemingly every strip mall. Ive never seen anything inappropriate. And from what I’ve read concerning RG brothels in legalized areas is much the same. Low key. However that’s just in my experience, but my job puts me a lot of public places and my observation has held up personally for me.
I think people should be free to do whatever they want unless it affects another’s liberties. If it does affect others stop it immediately and educate/help that person find better ways to get what they need.
...too may sticks and not enough carrots in the way we handle our vice issues.
I agree with the nasty aspect of hygiene and sloppy seconds, but the simple math makes its own case for ownership over rental. For the price of a Realdoll I could have a half hour session with TPE every day for six months. I'd rather throw my money off a bridge, that way I could at least watch it drifting away.

I don’t know how to respond to this. Cities can pass whatever ordinances their city councils want, or whatever the councils claim their communities want. But when an ordinance like this isn’t based on any solid evidence that there’s something to be concerned about, the whole issue seems to degenerate into a discussion about who holds council seats, local politics, etc. And I don’t know what kind of research this company did before trying this move, but personally I think I would have put the Deep South fairly low on my list of places to expand a sex-doll brothel business.

Dieselfitr

It is mentioned that CRD has over 9,000 members and only about 100 post.
There are amongst us investigators, police officers, politicians infiltrating looking to see just how to control.
This Texas Doll meet, if this is the first meet there, watch out. Within the last year several swinger parties were raided and party goers arrested.
Just my two cents here.

There's so much posturing in the country these days, it's sometimes difficult to separate real issues from imaginary nonsense and fear mongering. But if some "officials" wish to observe robotic or non-robotic Real Dolls and their effects on people, I say welcome! There's nothing to hide here.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
The concerns I would have about that would be sanitary ones. How do they make sure the dolls are completely disinfected between customers?
That would be my concern also. Because the I only know realdolls, I can say that the doll can be totally immersed in Alcohol. Which would in theory disinfect all topical bacteria to 100%. However, if the alcohol missed a crease or fold in the silicone, there is all kinds of nasty Bac. that could remain on the doll. And just the idea of using a doll that has been sprayed with some other guys mangoo 20 minutes ago:( would probably keep me away