Galmato Haven Asks/Announces...

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
Okay, if you guys haven’t watched this video, you should. Gino(sp?) is amazing so thank you Gino. Definitely will get some of my business and we have a Disney connection. I will say that Brick was right that it’s Jon Renau, not Reiner, but since both could be French surnames we will give Gino a pass. By the way, Vogue Wigs has a sale on Jon Renau wigs right now for those on the fence. Anyway, this video made me spend $250 easily on Amazon today for hair care products but I know it’s going to be worth it. Reggie and Brick, did you ever find T pins at 1/2 inch? I could only find 1” and other map pins that could work just as well that were much shorter. If you did, please post the link. Also, can Gino share the exact brush that he used with boar bristles? I figure I spent 2K on a wig, I can own a $300 brush. What the hell?
I don't think we ever found the pins, but anything short and pointy will work so long as it's not sticking out of the wig noticably. As Brick mentioned NO pins in RDx. I think Gino gives the name a few times in the first video, but I have one at the Lab. I'll look.

Manwolf3

I don't think we ever found the pins, but anything short and pointy will work so long as it's not sticking out of the wig noticably. As Brick mentioned NO pins in RDx. I think Gino gives the name a few times in the first video, but I have one at the Lab. I'll look.
What is the best way to protect the eyelashes in bed sleeping.. sleep mask.. glasses or what?

Dova

Thanks, JB! It was not her wig. It's actually one Phil_02 sent in just for Gino to tinker with.

Here's the YouTube link for anyone who missed the show.
I finally got around to watching this video. It was great to have everything that galmato haven does and offers explained, as I wasn't really understanding it before. Talk about having someone in your corner, Reggie really has all the bases covered. I was kinda blown away and had not even thought about things such as leaving a note stating what to do with the doll in the event of my demise (knock on wood, still young, feeling great, haha). Watching Gino work that wig was really informative too, as I would not have known how to approach brushing out a mess. And now I get what dollfit is, as again, I didn't really understand what was being offered with that before. The website still states that Polly is still working through the backlog of orders. Is there an estimate for when she'll be able to take new orders? Cool shout-out to Village Merchants, that place is awesome.

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
I finally got around to watching this video. It was great to have everything that galmato haven does and offers explained, as I wasn't really understanding it before. Talk about having someone in your corner, Reggie really has all the bases covered. I was kinda blown away and had not even thought about things such as leaving a note stating what to do with the doll in the event of my demise (knock on wood, still young, feeling great, haha). Watching Gino work that wig was really informative too, as I would not have known how to approach brushing out a mess. And now I get what dollfit is, as again, I didn't really understand what was being offered with that before. The website still states that Polly is still working through the backlog of orders. Is there an estimate for when she'll be able to take new orders? Cool shout-out to Village Merchants, that place is awesome.
I think she's either done or almost through the backlog. The hold-up on the relaunch is purely on me at this point. Polly and Gino are ready to go. I'm having some changes made and getting the website updated. There are also some other game changers I'm working on and I want to bring things back and out at the right time. I told you guys May 15th for the return of Dollfit. Clearly, that's come and gone. Thank you for being patient with me. At this point, I'm hoping for June 15th. If there's something you really, really want to get done right now, please email me the details [email protected] and I'll consult with Polly.