Galmato Haven Asks/Announces...

0osik

Say Reggie I noticed that for that lovely little BT5 you have her hanging for manufacturing/repair. However for photography a Dodgeman Stance Modifier (DSM) gives the dolls a much more lifelike stance. It might want to acquire one for your consignment dolls.

Then it also hit me Dodgeman his DSM's directly by word of mouth, he may be willing to let you sell his DSM's, I have noted that he doesn't sell out of country where you may be willing to.

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
Say Reggie I noticed that for that lovely little BT5 you have her hanging for manufacturing/repair. However for photography a Dodgeman Stance Modifier (DSM) gives the dolls a much more lifelike stance. It might want to acquire one for your consignment dolls.

Then it also hit me Dodgeman his DSM's directly by word of mouth, he may be willing to let you sell his DSM's, I have noted that he doesn't sell out of country where you may be willing to.
A conversation with Dodge about the SM is definitely on the agenda.

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
Alright friends, it's official and here's the formal announcement for CRD first.

TRAVEL REPAIR

Does the idea of packing your doll up and sending her off to California give you night sweats? Sleep soundly; Galmato Haven Travel Repair is now here. That’s right, we’ll pre-ship to you the materials needed for the repair and I will follow on a plane.

Benefits:
-Your doll never leaves home for up to 6 weeks or more
-Your doll can’t be damaged further or lost in transit
-Shipping is expensive. Shipping internationally is really expensive.
-See how to do the repair from Reggie in person
-No customs worries for international customers

Customer pays:
-Airfare/Car Rental
-Minimum 2 nights’ accommodation
-Cost of repair
-$125 per diem, minimum 2 days
-For local repairs (within 50 miles): Cost of repair +$250 travel fee

Don’t worry guys and ladies, I won’t be flying first class, renting Lamborghini’s and staying at the Hilton on your dime. 2 days are necessary to be sure all repairs take properly. In some cases more than 2 days may be necessary for multiple or extensive repairs. For Las Vegas repairs 8 days are necessary.
To set up a house call, e-mail [email protected]

CONSIGNMENT

Our Laila Body D is now sold and will be going home in the next few days! Congrats to her new owner.

(just sold) 2016 BT5: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10418.0

These lovelies are still available:

2018 Body F: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10414.0

2018 WRD Kaylani: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10419.0

REALDOLL CONSUMER PROTECTION PLAN

Soon multiple payment and deductible options, allowing you to pay off your plan for up to 12 months, will be going live on our website. We're making it easier to get your doll covered for the next 3 to 5 years and protecting you from expensive repair bills.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that these are all great ideas. In this way we can receive are dolls a little more quickly as well as knowing that are dolls would on agreat repair plan and best of all the dolls would never need to leave our homes. But my question is what if I am out of town with my doll , would you come to where we are to repair the doll? Within reason of course.

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
I think that these are all great ideas. In this way we can receive are dolls a little more quickly as well as knowing that are dolls would on agreat repair plan and best of all the dolls would never need to leave our homes. But my question is what if I am out of town with my doll , would you come to where we are to repair the doll? Within reason of course.
Absolutely. Just keep in mind short notice flights tend to be really expensive.

FiveByFive

I'm assuming the new Travel Repair option would not be feasible for someone already considering a Spa Day treatment, yeah? Sorta' seems like I'd still have to pay the $700 or more I'd be expecting via UPS LTL (which seems to be the only viable option for RD crates unless anyone knows otherwise) just on airfare and accomodations/per diem, not to mention the repair cost itself or the time such extensive repairs might take.

I know for some peeps they're concerned about the quality of travel and time spent apart, but for me I'm just trying to figure out the best quality-of-repair/ease/value ratio. RD2 crates aren't so bad to manage on my end with easy door access and a handtruck, but the shipping cost is eugh and them rolling up to your complex with an 18-wheeler ain't exactly clandestine.

Last edited:

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
I'm assuming the new Travel Repair option would not be feasible for someone already considering a Spa Day treatment, yeah? Sorta' seems like I'd still have to pay the $700 or more I'd be expecting via UPS LTL (which seems to be the only viable option for RD crates unless anyone knows otherwise) just on airfare and accomodations/per diem, not to mention the repair cost itself or the time such extensive repairs might take.

I know for some peeps they're concerned about the quality of travel and time spent apart, but for me I'm just trying to figure out the best quality-of-repair/ease/value ratio. RD2 crates aren't so bad to manage on my end with easy door access and a handtruck, but the shipping cost is eugh and them rolling up to your complex with an 18-wheeler ain't exactly clandestine.

Quite honestly, a Spa Day wouldn't likely be feasible for Travel Repair, cost not withstanding. A Spa Day is a point-by-point inspection and correction. It would be almost impossible for me to know everything I'd need ahead of time to do it correctly.

It is true, Travel Repair cost will be comparable to or sometimes more than shipping, but it's just another option. We're working to bring a solution for everybody, especially international customers who don't have the option to ship to us.

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
That's cool. Might have to do that then.
BTW I tried to ask for a quote to have my magnetic Quinn face redone for repair and the website comes up with an error trying to submit. Should I just PM you here?
Thanks for letting me know about the error. A pm is fine or [email protected]

Update: The form is operational again.

Last edited by a moderator:

0osik

Alright friends, it's official and here's the formal announcement for CRD first.

TRAVEL REPAIR

Does the idea of packing your doll up and sending her off to California give you night sweats? Sleep soundly; Galmato Haven Travel Repair is now here. That’s right, we’ll pre-ship to you the materials needed for the repair and I will follow on a plane.

Benefits:
-Your doll never leaves home for up to 6 weeks or more
-Your doll can’t be damaged further or lost in transit
-Shipping is expensive. Shipping internationally is really expensive.
-See how to do the repair from Reggie in person
-No customs worries for international customers

Customer pays:
-Airfare/Car Rental
-Minimum 2 nights’ accommodation
-Cost of repair
-$125 per diem, minimum 2 days
-For local repairs (within 50 miles): Cost of repair +$250 travel fee

Don’t worry guys and ladies, I won’t be flying first class, renting Lamborghini’s and staying at the Hilton on your dime. 2 days are necessary to be sure all repairs take properly. In some cases more than 2 days may be necessary for multiple or extensive repairs. For Las Vegas repairs 8 days are necessary.
To set up a house call, e-mail [email protected]

CONSIGNMENT

Our Laila Body D is now sold and will be going home in the next few days! Congrats to her new owner.

(just sold) 2016 BT5: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10418.0

These lovelies are still available:

2018 Body F: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10414.0

2018 WRD Kaylani: http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=10419.0

REALDOLL CONSUMER PROTECTION PLAN

Soon multiple payment and deductible options, allowing you to pay off your plan for up to 12 months, will be going live on our website. We're making it easier to get your doll covered for the next 3 to 5 years and protecting you from expensive repair bills.
Reggie,

This will be a wonderful service to the RD community, Thank You for providing it.

I have been contemplating this service and have a possible suggestion. Once someone decides to commit it MAY be beneficial to inform the rest of us here on the CRD of the airport and time frame for a repair. There may be others in the same geographical area that could also use your services and help to share the travel costs.

My two girls could use the attention of a true professional repair, but all issues are minor and I can not justify the cost for travel to Anchorage, Alaska. Now if there were others locally it might be worth the cost. Of course with Reggie being a Southern Californian there's no way he should even think about a trip to Alaska (or that Canada place) this time of year. Having been stationed in San Diego in the 90's I suffered with their excessive heat and I belong in AK, which kind-of pisses my girls off because there' no where to wear their bikinis.

So if someone else is thinking about repairs way up here I hope you can keep me in mind for additional services.