Galmato Haven Asks/Announces...

They must've worked on her conversation skills. But can she learn new things, like how to play an instrument, ride a bike, or any of the many other things people can do?? And, can she move, by herself, just like a human (after you charge her up, that is)? That's what I need her to be able to do before I put in my order for her.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
They must've worked on her conversation skills. But can she learn new things, like how to play an instrument, ride a bike, or any of the many other things people can do?? And, can she move, by herself, just like a human (after you charge her up, that is)? That's what I need her to be able to do before I put in my order for her.
Jim, it sounds to me like you are looking for a Data type robot. You are on the wrong siteo_O This site is going to produce the first SEX robot with AI capabilities..........and she is going to be a great one;)

But, the technology is out there, and Matt-in his interview years ago-mentioned the possibility of them becoming actual companions-like a girl/boyfriend,, or a replacement for a lost spouse or child. I'm not looking for a simple fuckdroid. Yes, that will be part of what we do-a small part. Bt, I want one so I can promote Androids as the first artificial race (hopefully, we can avoid making slaves out of them, seeing as mankind doesn't have too great a history of treating others of the ethnical races, so well.

But, the technology is out there, and Matt-in his interview years ago-mentioned the possibility of them becoming actual companions-like a girl/boyfriend,, or a replacement for a lost spouse or child. I'm not looking for a simple fuckdroid. Yes, that will be part of what we do-a small part. Bt, I want one so I can promote Androids as the first artificial race (hopefully, we can avoid making slaves out of them, seeing as mankind doesn't have too great a history of treating others of the ethnical races, so well.
Jim, I really think you misunderstand what Abyss is trying to do, because the goal is to create exactly what you're looking for with the caveat that Matt has always said he doesn't want to create a doll/android that could be mistaken for a human. If you engage the Xmode the companion can engage in sex talk and acts, but if you don't it won't.

G

Galmato Haven

The thing on my wish list is a BIG one. I remember an interview Matt did for the Fox station up there, years ago, and fixated on one little part. He mentioned the possibility of these dolls becoming actual companions instead of just sex toys. Websters dictionary defines androids as any robot that is human in appearance, and that's what I feel these can become (think Data from Star Trek TNG). I'm most likely a wacko in the group, but this is what I want to see. To have them fully mobile, having human memory and learning capabilities, and so on. So much so that androids can become a new race, with rights equal to humans.
I see the evolution from sex bots to androids as inevitable. I always say they are companions now and secretaries in 10 years, hell, maybe CEOs. Unfortunately, assisting in that evolution is not currently in our wheel house lol. I don't code.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Galmato Haven

GO FUND US

Galmato Haven is ready to grow. We opened our doors with a very modest investment and with it have begun professional Repair; Travel Repair; Consignment; Warranty/Insurance; Boudoir Photo; Tattoo; and Wig Styling services for dolls, with more to come. We've been delighted to serve customers across the country and even internationally. Like almost all new businesses do, we've determined that we have reached the junction where to go to the next level and truly secure this space it's time for another influx of cash. We discussed and researched our different options then a light bulb went on. Instead of approaching institutions who stand to gain nothing but interest points from us, why not give the community that has already brought us this far the opportunity to benefit from furthering our success? So we present the following ClubRealDoll exclusive offers. They are limited to 5 spots each, first come. Multiple spots may be taken by one person. If you want to support the next evolution of Galmato Haven email [email protected].

Pamperer's Club: Half Price Spa Day.....$1000
Book a Spa Day for your special girl at half our normal price of $2000. A complete head-to-toe rejuvenation of your doll including color touch-ups, joint-tightening, finger pokes and skin tears. Shipping and replacement parts billed separately.

Adventurer's Club: Lifetime Repairs, 1 Doll.....$5000
It's like having a no deductible
Realdoll Consumer Protection Plan for the life of your doll. Send her in any time for anything and all you'll pay for is shipping and replacement parts...forever. Includes Travel Repair repair costs. All other Travel Repair costs apply.

Wildman's Club: Lifetime Repairs, ANY Doll.....$10,000
Do you have a harem to care for? This one is for you. Never pay for another repair again, period. Got 6 dolls? Covered. Buy 3 more? They're covered, too. Shipping and replacement parts billed separately. Includes Travel Repair repair costs. All other Travel Repair costs apply.

This is our way of saying thank you for all of the support you've given us so far while humbly asking for your continued patronage. Who's in?

I've been looking for a vid on youtube, it's from last year, and features that guy that always interviews Matt at the ces shows. I forgot the title of it, but remember it was at a party at Matts' house, where he introduced Harmony, Solana, and Henry, to a bunch of people. In it, towards the end, I remember him saying something about them possibly becoming fully functioning-or, at leat fully autonomous-in 5-10 years. I know you'll think I'm some obseed weirdo-don't we all have to be to want a sex dool, or android companion-but, I'm just retelling what I remember seeing, and it's not meshing with the claim that fully mobile ones will NEVER be released.

Fun4real

I've been looking for a vid on youtube, it's from last year, and features that guy that always interviews Matt at the ces shows. I forgot the title of it, but remember it was at a party at Matts' house, where he introduced Harmony, Solana, and Henry, to a bunch of people. In it, towards the end, I remember him saying something about them possibly becoming fully functioning-or, at leat fully autonomous-in 5-10 years. I know you'll think I'm some obseed weirdo-don't we all have to be to want a sex dool, or android companion-but, I'm just retelling what I remember seeing, and it's not meshing with the claim that fully mobile ones will NEVER be released.
First, I think most people forsee a future with mobile AI so you don't need to find a video to prove Matt said it, I think what Brick has conveyed is that those plans are not the short-term goals at this point. Hell, I don't even think heads have been delivered so you are WAY too early in the dev cycle.

Second, and more importantly, Galmato Haven is an excellent repair facility but they are not involved in the AI development process, you should take this discussion to the Realbotix discussion threads. Maybe try Robot development updates

Try this; dinner party at 15:00 - maybe what you were looking for?

Thanks. Though, honestly, I don't remember seeing anything up until 5:20 (maybe I fast forwarded it)) Sounds like Matt changed his mind about just leaving them as sexbots, which has got me excited. In 5-10 (hopefully earlier) I predict Rbs' sales going into orbit I also hope it's sooner, so I won't be confused for her grandfather.

G

Galmato Haven

GO FUND US

Galmato Haven is ready to grow. We opened our doors with a very modest investment and with it have begun professional Repair; Travel Repair; Consignment; Warranty/Insurance; Boudoir Photo; Tattoo; and Wig Styling services for dolls, with more to come. We've been delighted to serve customers across the country and even internationally. Like almost all new businesses do, we've determined that we have reached the junction where to go to the next level and truly secure this space it's time for another influx of cash. We discussed and researched our different options then a light bulb went on. Instead of approaching institutions who stand to gain nothing but interest points from us, why not give the community that has already brought us this far the opportunity to benefit from furthering our success? So we present the following ClubRealDoll exclusive offers. They are limited to 5 spots each, first come. Multiple spots may be taken by one person. If you want to support the next evolution of Galmato Haven email [email protected].

Pamperer's Club: Half Price Spa Day.....$1000
Book a Spa Day for your special girl at half our normal price of $2000. A complete head-to-toe rejuvenation of your doll including color touch-ups, joint-tightening, finger pokes and skin tears. Shipping and replacement parts billed separately.

Adventurer's Club: Lifetime Repairs, 1 Doll.....$5000
It's like having a no deductible
Realdoll Consumer Protection Plan for the life of your doll. Send her in any time for anything and all you'll pay for is shipping and replacement parts...forever. Includes Travel Repair repair costs. All other Travel Repair costs apply.

Wildman's Club: Lifetime Repairs, ANY Doll.....$10,000
Do you have a harem to care for? This one is for you. Never pay for another repair again, period. Got 6 dolls? Covered. Buy 3 more? They're covered, too. Shipping and replacement parts billed separately. Includes Travel Repair repair costs. All other Travel Repair costs apply.

This is our way of saying thank you for all of the support you've given us so far while humbly asking for your continued patronage. Who's in?
Just a few Pamperer's Club 1/2 Price Spa Day offers left...