Galmato Haven Asks/Announces...

Galmato Haven

The Doll Doctors
Staff member
Hey guys! Believe it or not Galmato Haven has been around officially for a year!! So many questions, repairs, Spa Days, repours and consignments later we're still here ready to give you guys the best service in the industry. We've learned a lot of lessons (some the hard way) and made many great memories. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time and invested the trust to do business with us. Now that we've had some time to get the lay of the land there are some big changes on the way.

Realdoll Consumer Protection Plan
Insurance for your doll is a great idea. Brilliant idea. Paying 40% the cost of a new doll? Perhaps not so much. So let's make it a better idea. The price of the RCPP has been adjusted to a one-time payment of $895 or 4 monthly payments of $250. Now instead of debating between coverage and a new doll the answer is very simple. There will be no repair deductible for Plans paid-in-full and a small $150/repair deductible for Plans paid in payments. 1 Spa Day will still be included, however shipping is now the total responsibility of the owner.

Anyone who purchased the RCPP at the previous full-price will receive 10 years of coverage as a thank you for early adoption.

Spa Day
Spa Days will now only be available as part of the Realdoll Consumer Protection Plan.

Breaking the Internet
There are a couple of website changes in the works that are going to get you guys really excited. Stay tuned in the next 60 days.

New Service
I'm thinking about launching alteration services, where-by you all will be able to send in your favorite outfits to have them altered to fit your doll perfectly and so the clothing is easier to put on and remove. If I build it, will you come?

selobl

send in your favorite outfits to have them altered to fit your doll
This is quite interesting. One thing I would like to be able to do is get this sweet pair of jeans that looks like she's poured into, and have the waist taken in so it looks the same.

I imagine there may also be a market for you to create an outfit based on a photo or good drawing.

Also, the new RCPP makes a great deal more sense now.

Keep up the great work!! :cool::cool::cool:

izla111

No matter where you go, there you are
Hey guys! Believe it or not Galmato Haven has been around officially for a year!! So many questions, repairs, Spa Days, repours and consignments later we're still here ready to give you guys the best service in the industry. We've learned a lot of lessons (some the hard way) and made many great memories. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time and invested the trust to do business with us. Now that we've had some time to get the lay of the land there are some big changes on the way.

Insurance for your doll is a great idea. Brilliant idea. Paying 40% the cost of a new doll? Perhaps not so much. So let's make it a better idea. The price of the RCPP has been adjusted to a one-time payment of $895 or 4 monthly payments of $250. Now instead of debating between coverage and a new doll the answer is very simple. There will be no repair deductible for Plans paid-in-full and a small $150/repair deductible for Plans paid in payments. 1 Spa Day will still be included, however shipping is now the total responsibility of the owner.

Anyone who purchased the RCPP at the previous full-price will receive 10 years of coverage as a thank you for early adoption.

Spa Day
Spa Days will now only be available as part of the Realdoll Consumer Protection Plan.

Breaking the Internet
There are a couple of website changes in the works that are going to get you guys really excited. Stay tuned in the next 60 days.

New Service
I'm thinking about launching alteration services, where-by you all will be able to send in your favorite outfits to have them altered to fit your doll perfectly and so the clothing is easier to put on and remove. If I build it, will you come?
Happy anniversary Galmato Haven!!! :):):)

Phil_02

Suns out, buns out!
Mr. Reggie, your new pricing has me seiously considering buying a CPP for my very recently received Kaori PT5. Great idea.

Expanding services offered (alterations) is also an awesome idea. As my Dad used to say, not every run has to come from a home run, base hits can get you there too.:cool:

I'm excited to see the new site. I'll keep checking in.

ummno

Wants to play with dolls

Spa Day

Breaking the Internet

New Service
Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!

I was admittedly a little weary of the RCPP, knowing that I wanted it but feeling sticker shock. Now that it's genuinely affordable, there is no excuse! My only regret is that I still don't have my doll, so no need for insurance, hence no 10 year coverage for me. :p But 5 years for $895 (or $179 per year) is SUPER reasonable. That's way less than my internet service!

Tailoring some clothes? I don't have any experience fitting or dressing a doll, but it sounds like this will really come in handy! Do you have any thoughts on how the service would be priced?

tj_foxx

Phil_02

Suns out, buns out!
Hey Guys! Lets all connect on Doll Space. I am FoxxTJ62. Tasha ia Tasha.marie.foxx Let's find each other, connect etc.
I definitely want to, but I can only arrive at the dollspace page. I can't figureout how to register. I have a login for the GHaven site, but can't find my way to the door to get on dollspace on an android phone... maybe Ill try a laptop

Phil_02

Suns out, buns out!
Yes I can get logged in to Galmato, go to the dollspace, but once there, dollspace prompts me to login again. I tried using my galmatohaven login, and it gives an odd message about confirming the email address in the email sent to me, except I don't see an email sent to me. I checked my email spam folder too.