Galmato Haven Asks/Announces...

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT
There are only 12 days left to purchase your Realdoll Consumer Protection Plan and have existing injuries covered at the time of purchase. After July 1st any existing injuries will have to be repaired BEFORE insurance will go into effect. Don't wait!! Especially if you have multiple dolls, get protected now. https://galmatohaven.com/realdoll-consumer-protection-plans/

I imagine new dolls have nothing to fear with the change? Just heard mine has started production.

Hi CNR!

You'll just want to make sure she's covered before she gets home. Dolls within the first 6 months of purchase are eligible for 2 extra years of coverage for the same cost, but should something happen on day 1 you'll have to pay for it before you can cover her.
Hi Reggie, my doll has a broken knee joint. I was wondering what the knee joint looks like / what the repair process would be. Would it be a matter of snapping it back in place or are there bolts?

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
Hi Reggie, my doll has a broken knee joint. I was wondering what the knee joint looks like / what the repair process would be. Would it be a matter of snapping it back in place or are there bolts?
Hi!

It's possible that the joint is broken, but not likely. It's probably a broken bone. Either way surgery is required to replace the broken part and either repair is $1000 including parts.

0osik

Hi!

It's possible that the joint is broken, but not likely. It's probably a broken bone. Either way surgery is required to replace the broken part and either repair is $1000 including parts.
:eek::eek::eek:
But at least it's repairable. The good thing with G.H. is after their surgery you shouldn't be able to notice the repair. :D:D:D

Now if I was to do it my doll would need a prosthetic leg. o_Oo_Oo_O

Phil_02

Your dolls have now reached: *Vaginal Hero* Status
Ohhhh Niranjan...sometimes less (said) is more.

None of us benefit (by any sort of self interest) from recommending Reggie. We don't do it because we are mindless stooges or less capable than you. He provides a unique service to owners of what is a custom/boutique product. If you can spend 7-12k on a doll... somewhere in the budget you can spend 1000 for leg repair plus 4-500 shipping. Theoretically.

UPS freight does less than truckload shipping for crate shipments. UPS freight. Not regular UPS. Regular UPS (UPS store) can handle petite-cardboard boxes easily.

We recommend Reggie because we have seen the questionable achievements/results/efforts of overconfident manly men attempting major repairs themselves. Men whose intellectual prowess casts long shadows over lesser simple minded folks like me. :p

Reggie makes a living at providing a service that is not without risk on a expensive product. There is a cost for a service like that and normally it is not cheap.

I'm pretty sure Reggie cannot show you any part of the RD 'endo-skeleton'. Abyss would have a huge issue with that.

tay001

Don't know what's going on here, but my two cents is that Reggie has been a huge help for me in terms of advice and also getting new dolls that I wouldn't have been able to get directly from Abyss in terms of cost and patience. It's also reassuring to know that if something breaks, there's an option beyond doing it myself, and I don't have the skills or connections to get the proper help.

Yes, Galmato is a business, but so is realdoll, and someone has to keep the lights on. That's the free market. You don't have to buy a doll, but if you do, you should probably think about the other aspects of ownership, like maintenance. Imo, Galmato is worth the price and clearly there's demand. But also in the free market, you are free to not take his service!

Reggie, rest assured you got a supporter(and happy customer) at least from me!

Been lurking for a bit and haven't posted much because my first RealDoll isn't here yet...

I ordered a doll 21 weeks ago today. I always wanted to order one since I heard about the product but it is a large expense. I also have a fabric, 2 tpe, and 3 small platinum silicon elf dolls. What finally put the nail in the coffin was a visit to Galmato Haven. You could say it was fate because I had no idea where I was going at the time. It was just another job. Until then I had never even talked to anyone before about the dolls as I was both new to it and haven't even been outed to the family yet. Not only was Reggie understanding and not judgmental but he was also very knowledgeable and is definitely professional. He knows his stuff, and even before ordering I knew that I would buy the insurance. Not only because I am lucky enough to live close to shop but also because I am confident that his repairs are worth it. He's even cooler to bounce ideas off of in person. I am pretty sure if you can think it, he can figure it out.

You can imagine how blown away I was to be a long time fan and get a chance to see both Glamato Haven and RealDolls in person. I was so excited I didn't even dare ask to snap a picture. Meeting the people behind the dolls both in fabrication and repair is amazing! Do it if you ever get the chance.

I heard a couple weeks ago that my doll started in production. I can't wait for delivery, but I won't let her arrive until she is insured. I have tried repairs on one of the TPE dolls and I can tell you that not only is the material unforgiving, but it also is impossible unless you are trained for it. I can't tell you how much I hated myself after trying and failing to fix my first doll. It's a terrible reminder every time I see her. I can't bring myself to destroy her. I was married and divorced twice before getting a doll. It wasn't fun and neither was the repair accident with my first doll. The killer, it was a manufactured defect and they assured me I could complete the repairs myself. Nothing prepared me for that.

From long term storage, my 2nd TPE has a nasty tear and I can't imagine doing that again. So RealDoll from here on out and professional repairs for me. Expensive? I guess maybe you could think that way. For me its worth more than the heartbreak.

I just wanted to let you know that the people behind this are awesome and worth my trust.

Thank you,
CNR

Youli

I'm curious about the doll consignment. Is that where you can resell a doll back to abyss? I've got an Asa Akira body that was hardly used, along with a custom version of her face. It's been sitting in my closet for a little over a year or so now. Good condition but one of the butt gels is a bit deformed. Would this qualify, and if so how much? Also wondering the logistics of shipping. :)

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
I'm curious about the doll consignment. Is that where you can resell a doll back to abyss? I've got an Asa Akira body that was hardly used, along with a custom version of her face. It's been sitting in my closet for a little over a year or so now. Good condition but one of the butt gels is a bit deformed. Would this qualify, and if so how much? Also wondering the logistics of shipping. :)
We've communicated by email, but if anyone else has consignment questions please email me at [email protected]