Galmato Haven Doll Repour

Galmato Haven

The Doll Doctors
Staff member
Hey guys,

Little birdies fly fast around here so I'm making this announcement a little sooner than we were planning to, but yes repours ARE coming.

Your doll's mold must be available from the Abyss Vault and the frame has to be in condition to endure the process. If those two conditions are met we will repour your doll with the latest materials and make her production new.

Repours are $6000 excluding any necessary replacement parts in the frame. Included are stripping (the doll, not us), repour and full finishing. Any dolls covered under the 24 or 36 month used Realdoll Consumer Protection Plan(RCPP) will be repoured at a discounted rate of $4500 and be upgraded to a new doll 60 month plan automatically. 60 month plans are reserved for dolls 6 months old or younger. More information on the RCPP and it's launch are coming soon.

Mahtek

Loving my RDs since 2004
Well, this is my first post here, but a few of you do know me.

I guess I'll be the first person to go with a repour by Galmato. I met the Galmato team in early July and the first question I hit them with was about them doing repours.

A few years back I adopted philip57's Gabrielle, a classic Body 4. She is one of the first platinum RDs, and unfortunately her silicone is hard, and has gotten harder over time.

Philip57 gave her to me because he could no longer keep her and wanted her to go to someone who'd take good care of her. Well, she is just as pristine as when I got her, but she's become unusable. Putting her away in a box and forgetting about her isn't really taking care of her, but neither would buying a replacement body be.

So, after long consideration, the best that I can do for her would be a repour. If she broke, I would fix her. Philip57 knew that. So this is how I'll fix her silicone.

I feel confidant the Galmato crew will do a great job. They have the team from Abyss leading the way. Now it's just the wait between getting her there and getting her back.

GRI15.jpg

Mahtek & his Ladies

Galmato Haven

The Doll Doctors
Staff member
Well, this is my first post here, but a few of you do know me.

I guess I'll be the first person to go with a repour by Galmato. I met the Galmato team in early July and the first question I hit them with was about them doing repours.

A few years back I adopted philip57's Gabrielle, a classic Body 4. She is one of the first platinum RDs, and unfortunately her silicone is hard, and has gotten harder over time.

Philip57 gave her to me because he could no longer keep her and wanted her to go to someone who'd take good care of her. Well, she is just as pristine as when I got her, but she's become unusable. Putting her away in a box and forgetting about her isn't really taking care of her, but neither would buying a replacement body be.

So, after long consideration, the best that I can do for her would be a repour. If she broke, I would fix her. Philip57 knew that. So this is how I'll fix her silicone.

I feel confidant the Galmato crew will do a great job. They have the team from Abyss leading the way. Now it's just the wait between getting her there and getting her back.

View attachment 43551

Mahtek & his Ladies
Wow, Mahtek! This is the first picture I've seen of her. She's beautiful. The face is still in great condition. I'm so excited to do this for you.

Smoke

If the ladies don't find you handsome.Get a doll.
Mahtek! You pop up everywhere!!! Gabby is looking great But I'll bet the Reggie and the whole crew.. Wait.. Isn't Reggie the crew?? ;) Can Make her even better. Maybe CJ will be there too. Gabbie , Tasha and CJ all sitting around in bathrobes and slippers sipping tea. :eek:

Hey guys,

Little birdies fly fast around here so I'm making this announcement a little sooner than we were planning to, but yes repours ARE coming.

Your doll's mold must be available from the Abyss Vault and the frame has to be in condition to endure the process. If those two conditions are met we will repour your doll with the latest materials and make her production new.

Repours are $6000 excluding any necessary replacement parts in the frame. Included are stripping (the doll, not us), repour and full finishing. Any dolls covered under the 24 or 36 month used Realdoll Consumer Protection Plan(RCPP) will be repoured at a discounted rate of $4500 and be upgraded to a new doll 60 month plan automatically. 60 month plans are reserved for dolls 6 months old or younger. More information on the RCPP and it's launch are coming soon.

Mahtek

Loving my RDs since 2004
Gabrielle, should arrive Monday.

It's been a slow trip, no fault of Galmato Haven, just a holiday thrown into the week to muck things up.

I'm wondering what the turnaround time will be to get her back? I've got a doll meet to go to in early October, and though I'd like to be able to show her off there, that might be just too aggressive of a schedule for this level of work to be completed in.

We will see. :)

Galmato Haven

The Doll Doctors
Staff member
Gabrielle, should arrive Monday.

It's been a slow trip, no fault of Galmato Haven, just a holiday thrown into the week to muck things up.

I'm wondering what the turnaround time will be to get her back? I've got a doll meet to go to in early October, and though I'd like to be able to show her off there, that might be just too aggressive of a schedule for this level of work to be completed in.

We will see. :)
We'll do our best to have her ready. What's the exact date of the meet and location again?

0osik

Hmmmm I'm think it might be interesting to have Gabrielle's shipped directly to the meet location and Mahtek could share her revel with other like minded individuals. Now Mahtek may not want to do these publicly or wait any longer than necessary. The big problem I see is there no way I could be a part of the excitement :confused:

Smoke

If the ladies don't find you handsome.Get a doll.
Well it looks like CJ is going for a repour. My baby is going too come back way better (x1000) then when she went.:cool::cool::cool:. I'm just hoping Reggie can get her into the new mold with the gel Butt. The would send me way over the moon, blasting past Mars and into orbit around Venus!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

0osik

Well it looks like CJ is going for a repour. My baby is going too come back way better (x1000) then when she went.:cool::cool::cool:. I'm just hoping Reggie can get her into the new mold with the gel Butt. The would send me way over the moon, blasting past Mars and into orbit around Venus!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
You'd better be careful there Smoke. Once the rest of your girls get a look at CJ 2.0 you aren't going to be able to keep them off her. As for the butt-gels there are going to be too many hands in the way for you to be able to find out how great they are.

Galmato Haven

The Doll Doctors
Staff member
Hey Reggie,

Is it possible to give Kristal a boob job? :D

Maybe d or dd cups, and on her toned little body, o_Oo_O (please answer before she beats the $#|+ out of me) lol
I hope I'm not too late. Tell her to drop the knife. Yes, we can definitely give her a boob job. How big we can go depends on the condition of her silicone, so I can't make a promise on that until I can examine her.