Galmato Haven Doll Repour

Smoke

If the ladies don't find you handsome.Get a doll.
I've made so many changes to CJ since she left for her spa-day that I'm afraid I won't recognize her when she gets home..:oops:

I recognize what she is doing too my CC though while she is away...:confused:

Reggie.. You gotta keep those girls from slipping out at night and going shopping...;)

Galmato Haven

The Doll Doctors
Staff member
I've made so many changes to CJ since she left for her spa-day that I'm afraid I won't recognize her when she gets home..:oops:

I recognize what she is doing too my CC though while she is away...:confused:

Reggie.. You gotta keep those girls from slipping out at night and going shopping...;)
With the new things we're going to be introducing I'm afraid you're only going to have to guard that wallet tighter, my friend.

Valhalla

selobl

Galmato Haven

The Doll Doctors
Staff member
Welcome back, Gabrielle. It has been a challenge, but we've finally completed our first successful re-pour! A Classic Body 4, Gabby now has a brand new body with duracast hands and feet. She'll spend some time in finishing and then head home!
View attachment 48327
View attachment 48328
View attachment 48329
Please help explain what I may not be interpreting correctly. Is a re-pour meaning that the old silicon from the first creation process is stripped completely off the skeleton and if the hands need upgrading as I read, it is upgraded at this point, and then the skeleton goes back into the mold and the silicon is "re-poured" for a fresh new body appearance?

Galmato Haven

The Doll Doctors
Staff member
Please help explain what I may not be interpreting correctly. Is a re-pour meaning that the old silicon from the first creation process is stripped completely off the skeleton and if the hands need upgrading as I read, it is upgraded at this point, and then the skeleton goes back into the mold and the silicon is "re-poured" for a fresh new body appearance?
That is 100% correct; except that the hands are upgraded after the skeleton goes into the mold. Any necessary parts are also replaced and the doll goes through the full finishing process.