Galmato Haven Doll Repour

Smoke

If the ladies don't find you handsome.Get a doll.
There are no words.

CJ 2.0.jpg

I had to go searching for my jaw down in the basement. Now I can say, all is right in the world again.

Some day I might figure out how to properly put a wig on. But until then, this will have to do.

Dasdertlydave

Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow
There are no words.

View attachment 58549

I had to go searching for my jaw down in the basement. Now I can say, all is right in the world again.

Some day I might figure out how to properly put a wig on. But until then, this will have to do.
Well done smoke absutly stunning. How are you managing to keep your jaw proped up.

Smoke

Well done smoke absutly stunning. How are you managing to keep your jaw proped up.
Well Dave , it's like this. After searching around in the basement to find it, I had to go to the hardware store for some hinges to bolt it back on. And even now after a day or two , it still wants to fall off as I explore that delicious body. :)

Just an observation. When CJ left she was a Body A . The original sculpt with no Butt gels.. She has returned with the re-sculpted Body A and I have to say that the changes are not as subtle as I was lead to believe. Her abdominal area is way more defined and I think her hips are wider . It seems like that anyway. The icing on the very delicious cake are those gorgeous long legs that lead up to very nice soft squeezable ass. She is still CJ. only way better. :)

0osik

Well Dave , it's like this. After searching around in the basement to find it, I had to go to the hardware store for some hinges to bolt it back on. And even now after a day or two , it still wants to fall off as I explore that delicious body. :)

Just an observation. When CJ left she was a Body A . The original sculpt with no Butt gels.. She has returned with the re-sculpted Body A and I have to say that the changes are not as subtle as I was lead to believe. Her abdominal area is way more defined and I think her hips are wider . It seems like that anyway. The icing on the very delicious cake are those gorgeous long legs that lead up to very nice soft squeezable ass. She is still CJ. only way better. :)
Congratulations Smoke!

Got to Luv them Gels!!!! Just out of curiosity how does CJ's compare to the sweet little ones Kristal has?

Dasdertlydave

Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow
Well Dave , it's like this. After searching around in the basement to find it, I had to go to the hardware store for some hinges to bolt it back on. And even now after a day or two , it still wants to fall off as I explore that delicious body.

it seems theres only one curer for your jaw smoke. Bed but no rest for at least a week. I'm shower doctor cj will be quite capaple of admistrating all nessary treatments.

Smoke

The Boss is home.

FaceApp_1562462857882.jpg

This is what Reggie Brown and Galmato-Haven do.....

A picture is worth a thousand words, or so it's been said. I'm afraid my pictures are not doing her justice.

Reggie. Thank you for restoring my Baby to her original beauty and so far beyond! If you are on the fence about having your Boy or Girl worked on by Galmato- Haven. Get off it.... and just do it already!:cool:.... Not tomorrow... RFN!

Last edited: