Galmato Haven Reviews

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
Hey friends,

I have a huge favor to ask. Would those of you who have given us the honor of taking care of your dolls or providing you with other services please take time to leave a review on this thread? If you've already reviewed elsewhere a copy and paste is just fine. Please add photos where appropriate. I will be using the reviews on our website as well, so please indicate if you only want yours seen here.

Thank you,

Reggie

Ihave

My two threads from the old review thread and TDF.

http://clubrealdoll.com/community/threads/galmato-haven-review-thread.2667/

https://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=444&t=108558

As sad as it is to say, my doll is going up for consignment. The weight has become too much of a concern with health issues I am currently experiencing. I don't care what happens to myself, but I don't want to see a work of art destroyed because my health doesn't afford me the strength to properly care for her. However, this is not the end of my journey on this forum, with Abyss, the doll life, or for Sarah.

Sarah will be a RealDoll Athletic Torso once my consignment is complete. She should be up in two options:

1) The whole doll.

2) The doll's body and no head, but for less than option one.

I will put her head on the new torso if option two is the outcome, or have Abyss recreate the head again if option one is the outcome.

I want to thank Reggie for coming over to my home and helping move her down, and properly crating her back up. He even transported her to Galmato Haven HQ.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
All I can say is Galmato-Haven is the best thing, since the discovery of chocolate. I have had Reggie Spa-Day every one of my dolls and they are factory showroom fresh. I am a perfectionist when it comes to the dolls. I consider them works of art and I can sit in my doll room for an hr, drink a Stella and just enjoy their beauty.....

izla111

No matter where you go, there you are
Thanks S!!! :):):)

They are beautiful..........REALLY!
Thanks broambassador!!! :):):)

All I can say is Galmato-Haven is the best thing, since the discovery of chocolate. I have had Reggie Spa-Day every one of my dolls and they are factory showroom fresh. I am a perfectionist when it comes to the dolls. I consider them works of art and I can sit in my doll room for an hr, drink a Stella and just enjoy their beauty.....
TRU DAT!!! :):):)

MosMan

Rosie.jpg
Rosie is so very beautiful. Galmato Haven did a fantastic job. Her mouth looks perfect. They replaced her eyes with those beautiful brown eyes. Wonderful makeup job and lovely eye lashes. I can't say enough. They've put a lot of hard work into this and it shows.
Thank you Reggie again for having the lottery and restoring Rosie's face to like new condition.

Phil_02

What a 'Wicked' Thing 'two' do....
While my post isn't truly a personal review, I have no vested interest in this doll, it does provide a visual example of the great work done at Galmato Haven.

Petite 5 body only--originally had what looked like nearly flourescent pink (looking) nipples. You can see on Galmato Haven's site, pics (CPO) of the nips having been replaced with a natural color. 150% improvement in how natural they look. I just happened to drop in and noticed this today on the site. Very impressive!!!

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
While my post isn't truly a personal review, I have no vested interest in this doll, it does provide a visual example of the great work done at Galmato Haven.

Petite 5 body only--originally had what looked like nearly flourescent pink (looking) nipples. You can see on Galmato Haven's site, pics (CPO) of the nips having been replaced with a natural color. 150% improvement in how natural they look. I just happened to drop in and noticed this today on the site. Very impressive!!!
Thank you!

Phil_02

What a 'Wicked' Thing 'two' do....
Sold! A former Miss January RTS Quinn Body AA bought from Realdoll and then later consignment sold through Galmato Haven.

Reggie at Galmato was very communicative and great to work with.

The whole process was as smooth as ever.

And now it's drinks on me for all of CRD! Just kidding about the drinks part.