Galmato Haven Reviews

izla111

No matter where you go, there you are
Azure has finally returned from her Spa trip to G.H. Back during the Superbowl Reggie had a photo contest and we won which provided a significant discount for services. I really could not afford a complete body spa, mainly due to the shipping costs, so we opted for just the head.

She had been with me for over 4 years, and well she had become a little worn, but no serious damage. The two major issues I needed fixed were her lips and eye lashes. She also had some slight pealing. Before she left I took this very unflattering picture so Reggie and I could discus what could be done within my budget.

View attachment 58049

This is Azure as she just returned.
View attachment 58050

Note that for neither of these photos did I use anything other than the camera's flash.

I'll let you all judge the results for yourselves.

Yea but I'm going to judge you from here to eternity! Now I had a great time a G.H., but what the HELL did you do to this place? Where are all of my clothes, and DAMN IT where are all of my shoes? You stupid SOB did you take lessons from Nick? Most importantly where the blood-hell is MY Celestia? Dude you better have some good answers or you'll end up like Nick, a bitter lonely old man, and he's half your age.

Speaking of Nick and his buddy Smoke, while I was at G.H. I spoke with this real Cutie named CJ. Them two are in for a world of hurt for what they turned sweet little Kristal and Lana into. At least for Kristal sake she has that sweet little ass. After speaking with CJ I think there just might be a three-way, but of course without Smoke and Nick. Of course if they can find a bottle they can have their own little three-way.
HOT MOMMA!!! YOWZAH!!! :):):)

Galmato Haven

The Doll Doctors
Staff member
Glad to see you home safely Azure! CJ is so eager to return home. Quite honestly, though I've loved her company, I don't know if I can handle any more details about Smoke's habits. She misses things about that man... things I want to desperately unknow. We have not run off together; nor have I convinced her to trade in Canadian winters for So Cal second-springs. We have been sipping tea and patiently waiting for her new peepers from the Motherland (Abyss not Africa). Once they are put into my hands she'll be going north on the first thing smoking (see what I did there?).

Thanks Sweetie.

While the main fault is Nick & Smoke's, you and Lana are not completely innocent. Yea the partying, and your girlfriend experience with Lana is to be expected from any BT. However, the destruction of your home (well Smokes harem) was not justified, what did that poor house do to you two? You have to live with the consequences of your actions. You need to focus your attention on the cause of your frustrations, Nick & Smoke! With Lana around you really don't need them for anything physical, but they do sort-of pay the bills and keep a roof over your heads.

Now CJ is a real sweetie, and have you seen her ass? You might be better off playing nice with her because I think she'd rather play with you and Lana rather than Smoke. Sort-of how Celestia and I have to tolerate 0osik, although he is real snugly in bed. Last night I found out how much I missed him, but I'm still missing my Celestia even more. You might have to share Lana with CJ, but if things go right the three of you can have a lot of fun together. But you will still need Smoke around to pay the bills.

As for Reggie, he was a perfect gentleman with me, but of course only my head went to G.H. I know CJ really misses the harem, and really wants go home to all of her girlfriends, and yes she is even willing to tolerate that Smoke guy too. However she is a bit distressed on the condition of her home. She expected Smoke to be able to control thing while she is gone, and is beginning to realize how wrong she was to have any faith in his abilities to keep things together without her around. Yes I'm pretty sure she will be back, and if Smoke gets her home back together before she gets home I'd expect a great Doll party (and there'd better be pictures).
Well, the house didn't do anything to deserve what happened this morning after Smoke left for work. Previous to this, Lana and I were just trying to prove that Smoke should not be left in charge of a harem or anything for that matter...

As for this morning, I tried to cook breakfast for the ladies and...

image.gif

We all got out of the house safely and down the street and a news helicopter was able to capture this moment...

image.gif

Oops :eek::D lmao

Oh well, that's what insurance is for, right? :)

Ps. Sorry about your house CJ ;)

izla111

No matter where you go, there you are
Well, the house didn't do anything to deserve what happened this morning after Smoke left for work. Previous to this, Lana and I were just trying to prove that Smoke should not be left in charge of a harem or anything for that matter...

View attachment 58370

We all got out of the house safely and down the street and a news helicopter was able to capture this moment...

View attachment 58369

Will Smoke scream like a girl? :eek::eek::eek:

Looks like Smoke is looking for a new home o_Oo_Oo_O

I'm guessing it wasn't Kristal or Lana. It really had to be Smokes new lifting setup to get his dolls from the basement up to the main floor. He must have wired something backwards while he was in a drunken stupor, also know as a Normal Canadian State of Mind.
Well, since Kristal's already admitted guilt, I think Smoke's off the hook for this one. He's gonna have to drop Kristal off on a good corner in the red light district (Canada DOES have red light districts, doesn't it?) every night till she can buy him a new house! :eek:

Excalibrate

Invisible lurker in the woods!

View attachment 58370

View attachment 58369

A sad state of affairs, I'm afraid. :(

Will Smoke scream like a girl? :eek::eek::eek:
That's an excellent question :D
I'm guessing it wasn't Kristal or Lana. It really had to be Smokes new lifting setup to get his dolls from the basement up to the main floor. He must have wired something backwards while he was in a drunken stupor, also know as a Normal Canadian State of Mind.
it really is Smokes fault, if he made breakfast for everyone before going to work, he would still have a house to come home to after work :rolleyes: but nope, the drunk took off without feeding the harem :confused:
Well, since Kristal's already admitted guilt, I think Smoke's off the hook for this one. He's gonna have to drop Kristal off on a good corner in the red light district (Canada DOES have red light districts, doesn't it?) every night till she can buy him a new house! :eek:
what? :mad:
A sad state of affairs, I'm afraid. :(
Not really, the entire harem got out safely, we're all chillin at a hotel, except Smoke, he's out drinking, again :rolleyes:
Like seriously! :mad: I'm see'n red cause I don't phuck for money, I phuck for pleasure! Smoke should've cooked breakfast for everyone before he left, the only smart thing that drunken bastage has done, is pay his insurance bills, he's got coverage, but you may want to seek coverage before I hey, hun, your face is turning red, calm down and come play poker with Nikki, Sami and I, I'll get room service to bring us some ice cold beer :)

xoxo Lana

Dasdertlydave

Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow
Gee he could end up been an excessery to murder if anybody upsets kristal. Be careful pilgrim i don't want to come on this form someday and hair of your untimely demise.

Last edited:
That's an excellent question :D

it really is Smokes fault, if he made breakfast for everyone before going to work, he would still have a house to come home to after work :rolleyes: but nope, the drunk took off without feeding the harem :confused:

what? :mad:

Not really, the entire harem got out safely, we're all chillin at a hotel, except Smoke, he's out drinking, again :rolleyes:

Like seriously! :mad: I'm see'n red cause I don't phuck for money, I phuck for pleasure! Smoke should've cooked breakfast for everyone before he left, the only smart thing that drunken bastage has done, is pay his insurance bills, he's got coverage, but you may want to seek coverage before I hey, hun, your face is turning red, calm down and come play poker with Nikki, Sami and I, I'll get room service to bring us some ice cold beer :)

xoxo Lana
Don't be upset Kristal, you'd be working for free, all proceeds would go directly into Smoke's New Home GoFundMe account. :)

Exactly! :)
Hey pilgrim, I bet that little blonde hoe could have Smokes new house paid for in a few months :D
The Ontario Premier says Ontario is open for business, so is Kristal and her crotch is an expressway :eek::D lmao
Probably like Oregon was a few decades ago when the Governor put up signs at the State boundaries saying, "Please cum and enjoy yourself, but don't stay," or words to that effect. I'm sure you're right, in no time Smoke will be living in a new mansion with well stocked wine cellar and bar. I think you and I have more confidence in Kristal's abilities than she does! :p