Galmato Haven Reviews

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Thank you, Brick. I remember that you and Reggie did a video at Galmato where you mentioned the idea of the 71% isopropyl douching for ease of cleaning a fixed insert after sex. It worked great-- by morning when I did a light pelvic/digital exam, it was clean as a whistle and a smelling like a rose. Thank you!! And maybe it's just me, but the fixed insert feels...with plenty of lube, like she has a pleasantly tight package. That is a welcome surprise.
I think the fixed looks and feels more real than the inserted. And with 71% alc. you kill ALL the bacteria, not this 99.6 shit....

Phil_02

What a 'Wicked' Thing 'two' do....
Why Buying/selling through Galmato is worth the price:

1. You know what to expect in terms of responsiveness, product, shipment/delivery.

2. You don't have to deal with internet wacko inquiries. If you are selling or buying, Reggie happily deals with internet wackos for you.

3. All you have to deal with is shipping to or from Reggie. It's hassle-free with Reggie handling the transaction, brokering the sale. Putting up the ads.

4. Supporting a key cog/player (in a good sense of the word) in the RD community.

5. Reggie is a recognized and trusted seller with a lot of experience wirking with RealDoll. This too can make all of the above to go more smoothly.

6. Pictures and a full body, honest listing of a doll's positives and negatives.

Last edited:

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
Why Buying/selling through Galmato is worth the price:

1. You know what to expect in terms of responsiveness, product, shipment/delivery.

2. You don't have to deal with internet wacko inquiries. If you are selling or buying, Reggie happily deals with internet wackos for you.

3. All you have to deal with is shipping to or from Reggie. It's hassle-free with Reggie handling the transaction, brokering the sale. Putting up the ads.

4. Supporting a key cog/player (in a good sense of the word) in the RD community.

5. Reggie is a recognized and trusted seller with a lot of experience wirking with RealDoll. This too can make all of the above to go more smoothly.

6. Pictures and a full body, honest listing of a doll's positives and negatives.
7. Reggie has the talent to make any repairs that are needed. Your doll can show up looking like a new one!
Thank you guys so much! I forgot my password so it's been a few days I couldn't respond. This community means the world to me and I can't express how awesome it is to be appreciated.