HARMONY ON FACEBOOK

AbyssProduction

Administrator
Staff member
we need more people to get involved with social media. The doll owner society is one that needs to come out from the shadows and into the light. Stats say that of the over 10,000 members we have in this club, only 20-30 regularly participate. Those aren't great numbers. the more help we can get spreading the word of RealDoll and their owners the better it is for the owners and us.

either way, I look forward to chatting with as many of you as i can tomorrow.

we need more people to get involved with social media. The doll owner society is one that needs to come out from the shadows and into the light. Stats say that of the over 10,000 members we have in this club, only 20-30 regularly participate. Those aren't great numbers. the more help we can get spreading the word of RealDoll and their owners the better it is for the owners and us.

I think we all understand why this is important to Abyss, and speaking for myself I spread the positive word about Real Dolls a lot. But what isn't fully appreciated is the instinct some of us have that supporting FB in any way, even with a phony account, is not good; kind of like stepping in dog shit just before entering your car or house, the stench stays with you. I understand that some people consider me unrealistic, naive, ignorant, or a dinosaur for the way I feel about it, but I won't be changing my mind in the foreseeable future. I know you'll probably disagree about this, but it seems to me that the large number of CRD members who avoid or reject FB says something very positive about your clientele, namely that we're discerning and that it matters to us what people and businesses we choose to associate with. That said, I'm very sorry I won't be able to participate tomorrow and wish you well with the broadcast.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
For all of you that dont like FB. Good News! My website "Brickdollbanger.com" should be up next week. I am going to broadcast live video from my site and be able to go anywhere to broadcast. I will be able to take questions and get a lot of factual info out to our community. I am hoping to do some live interviews with Matt and Mike, possibly with other artist at Abyss. I will have a lot about the Robotic heads and live dialog with 2, possibly 3 synthetics at the same time. This is the future. And I am going to get it out there...

SoloShopper

That moment when you realize you are the top one percent of sex doll forum members....

AbyssProduction

Administrator
Staff member
I think we all understand why this is important to Abyss, and speaking for myself I spread the positive word about Real Dolls a lot. But what isn't fully appreciated is the instinct some of us have that supporting FB in any way, even with a phony account, is not good; kind of like stepping in dog shit just before entering your car or house, the stench stays with you. I understand that some people consider me unrealistic, naive, ignorant, or a dinosaur for the way I feel about it, but I won't be changing my mind in the foreseeable future. I know you'll probably disagree about this, but it seems to me that the large number of CRD members who avoid or reject FB says something very positive about your clientele, namely that we're discerning and that it matters to us what people and businesses we choose to associate with. That said, I'm very sorry I won't be able to participate tomorrow and wish you well with the broadcast.
Truer than you know! I actually loath facebook with a burning passion. But, Social Media in all of it's corrupt aspects is the way companies succeed nowadays. It's sad for sure, but like you said, important for Abyss Creations.

And I would never ask anyone to join facebook for the sake of supporting facebook itself (ew). If I asked someone to join it, it would be to support RealDoll. Facebook and companies of its ilk are evil empires, no doubt.

But, in a day and age where crappy Chinese dolls are throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars a month into online marketing and overwhelming the US hand made doll market we need all the help we can get.

0osik

Truer than you know! I actually loath facebook with a burning passion. But, Social Media in all of it's corrupt aspects is the way companies succeed nowadays. It's sad for sure, but like you said, important for Abyss Creations.

And I would never ask anyone to join facebook for the sake of supporting facebook itself (ew). If I asked someone to join it, it would be to support RealDoll. Facebook and companies of its ilk are evil empires, no doubt.

But, in a day and age where crappy Chinese dolls are throwing hundreds of thousands of dollars a month into online marketing and overwhelming the US hand made doll market we need all the help we can get.
I fully support Abyss Creations (and the former Phoenix Studio where my two girls came from). However I'm a curmudgeon that has very little faith in F.B. and have no idea of how to control who see my posts/likes/and the ability to see what I've looked at on F.B. There are too many people on F.B. that I do NOT need to know that I have Azure & Celestia. I do NOT trust F.B. with my anonymity.

I think this the rear of having one's life destroyed because of being outed is a bigger problem than them %#@&*% TPE ^%$# thingss from China.

For all of you that dont like FB. Good News! My website "Brickdollbanger.com" should be up next week. I am going to broadcast live video from my site and be able to go anywhere to broadcast. I will be able to take questions and get a lot of factual info out to our community. I am hoping to do some live interviews with Matt and Mike, possibly with other artist at Abyss. I will have a lot about the Robotic heads and live dialog with 2, possibly 3 synthetics at the same time. This is the future. And I am going to get it out there...
:D LOLWJ (...with joy). This is great news Brick. I'm not sure the world is ready for it, but I sure am! :p

siliconefun

SF's Stance Modifiers on sale!!!
You're a Spammer,
You're a Spammer,
You're a Spammer,
You're a Spammer,
You're a Spammer,
You're a Spammer,
You're a Spammer,
You're a Spammer,
You're a Spammer,
You're a Spammer,