Human bones ?

Arthur D Sulser

The scariest part of this whole discussion is if you take a hard look around the technology is there.. Yes you heard me right!!!! we do have the technology to make a replicant right now albeit without the human mind or soul.... But that's where the AI comes in... But this is way too early in time, the moral and ethical discussions would squash this in a heartbeat !!! there would have to be an absolutely necessary need to create replicants to save human lives before the technology would be used and years perhaps decades beyond that before we could get one as doll lovers.. this is something that's really a dream come true but something that's not going to happen in our lifetimes unless a one in a billion miracle happens..or unless you're just a super-rich megalomaniac..."I'm pretty sure Bill Gates and Trump and all those other Rich phuckers have one already" I think we're just lucky to have something like realdoll now... Cuz back when I was in my twenties just over 30 years ago i really wanted one, it was just a fantasy then.... But all these years later it's finally a reality if I can afford one.

MosMan

But this is way too early in time, the moral and ethical discussions would squash this in a heartbeat !!!
489px-Goddard_and_Rocket.jpg
Here is the picture we all know and love of Robert Goddard. The one everyone knows. Around about this time. He suggested it would be possible to send a white phosphorous flare to Mars. A light that could be detected by telescope. That suggestion made him a laughing stock. He packed up and left Massachusetts. And went to New Mexico. And then quietly made most of the advances in powered rocket flight at the time. When the Americans questioned the Germans on how to build rockets, do you to want to know what their response was?
No one shows the picture of his most advanced rocket that was recoverable and flew higher and more accurately with advanced control systems. Long before microcomputers.
Goddards Last Rocket.jpg
Meglomaniacs have all the flesh and blood robots they want. They don't need technology. We do.

Dasdertlydave

Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow
The scariest part of this whole discussion is if you take a hard look around the technology is there.. Yes you heard me right!!!! we do have the technology to make a replicant right now albeit without the human mind or soul.... But that's where the AI comes in... But this is way too early in time, the moral and ethical discussions would squash this in a heartbeat !!! there would have to be an absolutely necessary need to create replicants to save human lives before the technology would be used and years perhaps decades beyond that before we could get one as doll lovers.. this is something that's really a dream come true but something that's not going to happen in our lifetimes unless a one in a billion miracle happens..or unless you're just a super-rich megalomaniac..."I'm pretty sure Bill Gates and Trump and all those other Rich phuckers have one already" I think we're just lucky to have something like realdoll now... Cuz back when I was in my twenties just over 30 years ago i really wanted one, it was just a fantasy then.... But all these years later it's finally a reality if I can afford one.
Good luck Arthur and I hope your doll brings you joy and happiness when you get her if you haven't already