NEW ARTICLE ABOUT REALBOTIX

Velasquez217

Wow, this is great news!

The way I like to look at it, she is softcore introducing the world via netflix knowing her replicated synth/doll labeled for adult purposes amongst the masses and is frowned upon by most. But this just shows that that's not all they are designed for! It's going to be the next best thing like the Internet, smart phones and cryptocurrencies! She, and the reason why I say she is because my first synth will be a female, will be the next big smart device and self maneuvering as the tech gets better.

I'm just glad to witness and being part of one of many founders help contributing to the Ai process and soon will be getting my synth/doll, head for starters and work on the upgrades as they are released.

With enough support the team will be able to accomplish alot!

Mr. Van T. Lator

Would you mind if I add some random thoughts ?
Let's say technological evolution. Or just -progress.
Like when I was a kid... well yesterday ^_^ No I think in the '90s. These new toys came out. PSX. A gaming console. Us freaks, we were the only ones interested in it an a very few had one. Including me. I had to work for it. I had to get some 'n 300€ I believe... Get rich or die trying.
I came, I saw, ... I felt rich for like two days.
Nowadays those gaming consoles are standard and you literally don't exist if you don't own one of them different thingies. Took us 20yrs ? And they have 'evolved'. PSX compared to actual consoles is nothing more than a calculator...

Same with these drones (or quad copter). That thing I have is Series 2 and came our last year. Series 1 came out in 2016, I believe. 'tis a steady growing hobby and more and more folks tend to have at least a small one for holiday photos. Just a camera with wings, growing in popularity.

And I ... got to find my glass sphere first...
... I foresee that Synths / RealDollX etc. will 'evolve' in a similar way. At first us freaks with some ground breaking research ... maybe not but now I can crack some "Yeah, tell him 'but the Sex Robot. We call him Fister Roboto."-Jokes ;)
Just to mention that in a video game (Detroit: Become Human) Androids are a part of society and are used for housekeeping, babysitting and ... stuff.
Guess what their prize is... I exactly don't remember but I think $6.000 or $8.000. The value of an RD.
Some developer must have done his homework ... or might be an RD-owner.

I'm really, really exited on what lies ahead of us.

Velasquez217

Would you mind if I add some random thoughts ?
Let's say technological evolution. Or just -progress.
Like when I was a kid... well yesterday ^_^ No I think in the '90s. These new toys came out. PSX. A gaming console. Us freaks, we were the only ones interested in it an a very few had one. Including me. I had to work for it. I had to get some 'n 300€ I believe... Get rich or die trying.
I came, I saw, ... I felt rich for like two days.
Nowadays those gaming consoles are standard and you literally don't exist if you don't own one of them different thingies. Took us 20yrs ? And they have 'evolved'. PSX compared to actual consoles is nothing more than a calculator...

Same with these drones (or quad copter). That thing I have is Series 2 and came our last year. Series 1 came out in 2016, I believe. 'tis a steady growing hobby and more and more folks tend to have at least a small one for holiday photos. Just a camera with wings, growing in popularity.

And I ... got to find my glass sphere first...
... I foresee that Synths / RealDollX etc. will 'evolve' in a similar way. At first us freaks with some ground breaking research ... maybe not but now I can crack some "Yeah, tell him 'but the Sex Robot. We call him Fister Roboto."-Jokes ;)
Just to mention that in a video game (Detroit: Become Human) Androids are a part of society and are used for housekeeping, babysitting and ... stuff.
Guess what their prize is... I exactly don't remember but I think $6.000 or $8.000. The value of an RD.
Some developer must have done his homework ... or might be an RD-owner.

I'm really, really exited on what lies ahead of us.
I like what you have said. Because even including my immediate family they said gaming will get me now where and Is a waste of time and will do nothing for my life. I have had the honer to be a beta tester for some of the games and even though I may not get paid in actual cost money, I get compensated with their in house currency and special armors and upgrades or early access before it reaches the public.

RDX for example. Those who were carefully selected selected we had private early access and public Access. I'm still waiting for more unlocks from what the devs have mentioned in one of our emailed convos but it's good to see they are doing there best working out the bugs right away up until now it appears they have gone dark. But I won't let that get to me. I know they have been busy working just by what brick has brought to our attention how they updated the skeleton sense the first release and now a responding synchronized Vag! And a quick snippet of the upper tosso.....Great thing!!!!

Detroit becoming human is the only reason why I would consider contributing to sony, It looks really great!!!

I just got done watching the recent fast and furious and seeing how they are delivering lil messages how machines will be walking amongst us. Idris Alba character is slowly becoming part machine in there.

I know they tech has been there and perhaps not widely accepted yet, but they are letting us know it's possible!

Even in a movie from last year I saw, Immortal Engines, there's a robot in there that was once human and they explain the process of the robot.

I been more attentive lately in this world of robotics, because what I thought was just "sci-fi" and "not real", is showing me that it can be with a big dream, the talented minds to piece it together and but it in use for good.
Having my synth/doll in sentry mode from what brick mentioned in a video a while back, whaaaaat! Imagine arriving home and you had a break in and you see her with damages but has the perpetrator hog tied. Or you get a live video feed what's going on and she is informing you what's going on and that law enforcement has been notified.

okay okay I'll just stop....lol.

I don't know if I should purchase the Harmony x or the one in the UK which has a heater, touch sensors, robotic head and body movement for £3000 including voice software similar to the al software which I'm trying out. When will you guys at Realdoll and Realbotix have something similar to the market?

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
I don't know if I should purchase the Harmony x or the one in the UK which has a heater, touch sensors, robotic head and body movement for £3000 including voice software similar to the al software which I'm trying out. When will you guys at Realdoll and Realbotix have something similar to the market?
Nothing out there right now, can beat the Realdoll beauty and functionality of a Realdoll X robotic companion...........believe it!

Thats I agree that Realdoll does great body's & faces. The site is Cloud Climax with features that Realbotix ang Harmony x head and vagina insert are working on. I will call the guy's at Realdoll and see how far they have come along. I enjoy the game app that I'm teaching if & when I purchase a Realdoll.

Thats I agree that Realdoll does great body's & faces. The site is Cloud Climax with features that Realbotix ang Harmony x head and vagina insert are working on. I will call the guy's at Realdoll and see how far they have come along. I enjoy the game app that I'm teaching if & when I purchase a Realdoll.

Competition is good. It keeps everyone on his toes constantly striving to be better than the other guy. While the appearance of the head in the video you reference seems pretty darn good, you have to keep in mind that all aspects have to be top notch or the entire project fails. In looking at the head in the video it appears that the silicone is not the same medical grade platinum silicone used by Abyss (there's a slight sheen to it) and for sure the eyes are nowhere near as realistic as those used by Abyss (they have a flat, lifeless appearance). So even if the animatronics were similar, how enjoyable would you find it being in close quarters with a synthetic head that smells like a Chinese plastic factory, looking into eyes that remind you of a dead fish?

Here on CRD, by and large we tend to be loyal customers and defenders of Abyss but it's not mere reflex. It's based on knowledge and reason. Love dolls are much like shoes in that it's an area where you definitely get what you pay for. ;)

Öne

Those Cloud Climax dolls look like garbage. Dunno about the AI, but the other features seem to be nice. However, if the company doesn't knock it out of the park with the way the doll looks, then yeah...its a pass.

gentlmnjim

Dr. Alissabot
I like what you have said. Because even including my immediate family they said gaming will get me now where and Is a waste of time and will do nothing for my life. I have had the honer to be a beta tester for some of the games and even though I may not get paid in actual cost money, I get compensated with their in house currency and special armors and upgrades or early access before it reaches the public.

RDX for example. Those who were carefully selected selected we had private early access and public Access. I'm still waiting for more unlocks from what the devs have mentioned in one of our emailed convos but it's good to see they are doing there best working out the bugs right away up until now it appears they have gone dark. But I won't let that get to me. I know they have been busy working just by what brick has brought to our attention how they updated the skeleton sense the first release and now a responding synchronized Vag! And a quick snippet of the upper tosso.....Great thing!!!!

Detroit becoming human is the only reason why I would consider contributing to sony, It looks really great!!!

I just got done watching the recent fast and furious and seeing how they are delivering lil messages how machines will be walking amongst us. Idris Alba character is slowly becoming part machine in there.

I know they tech has been there and perhaps not widely accepted yet, but they are letting us know it's possible!

Even in a movie from last year I saw, Immortal Engines, there's a robot in there that was once human and they explain the process of the robot.

I been more attentive lately in this world of robotics, because what I thought was just "sci-fi" and "not real", is showing me that it can be with a big dream, the talented minds to piece it together and but it in use for good.
Having my synth/doll in sentry mode from what brick mentioned in a video a while back, whaaaaat! Imagine arriving home and you had a break in and you see her with damages but has the perpetrator hog tied. Or you get a live video feed what's going on and she is informing you what's going on and that law enforcement has been notified.

okay okay I'll just stop....lol.
Great ideas! I can imagine, someday, an override in the app for such instances of break ins or such, with the remote assistance and adapted protocol of Law Enforcement to act as Miss Robocop! Not entirely impossible but would take some governmental procurement. But for now I'm just happy she will be able to see, walk, and love! Really happy with my robotic clone!

BubbaGumps

Interesting article.

I think the availability of future robotics(not just in the area of sex dolls) on the consumer level are mainly going to be limited by the legal department and the attorneys. People are overlooking the practical side of the equation. The weight of the internal machinery, the servo mechanisms, drives, gears etc that go into creating a semi-autonomous object capable of self-locomotion and large-scale movements is going to prohibit their practical viability IMO. Even some of the modestly sized Japanese research models like ASIMO are extremely heavy machines. For a life-sized replica, you're looking at something that weighs a good 300-400 pounds with all the mechanical and electrical components involved in locomotion.

And therein lies the legal issue. Such a machine will be moving about your living space, making decisions, limbs moving back and forth etc..The potential for having such an object falling or tipping over onto you, a child, your dog etc...is too much of a potential liability issue that any attorney will crap their britches if you presented this to them for review of potential legal liability..alarm bells would be going off immediately. You are no longer talking about just a head capable of subtle movements that mimic facial gestures and vocalization patterns. You are talking about a few hundred pounds of silicone and machinery propelling itself about your living space. Mechanical things can break, no matter how well you conduct QC...and that is the biggest hurdle any entrepreneur faces in this area IMO..the legal department is going to shit their pants and tell you that you are exposing yourself to extreme liability by selling such a product to the general public.....