Photorealistic Virtual Reality EXP

Arthur D Sulser

We are already working on that. Had some demos in the past. Both Desktop and VR version should arrive at the same time this year. No DOA yet.
Once again i must very very adamantly express my opinion that you are going in the wrong direction it's not about the graphics it's about the substance most of us that have dolls want a AI app that adds life to our dolls we could get a shit less about the graphics it's about how they interact with us and that's what we really want to see I hope everybody else gives on me a thumbs up on this one

Once again i must very very adamantly express my opinion that you are going in the wrong direction it's not about the graphics it's about the substance most of us that have dolls want a AI app that adds life to our dolls we could get a shit less about the graphics it's about how they interact with us and that's what we really want to see I hope everybody else gives on me a thumbs up on this one
Realdoll AI is been improving since its launch in 2017.

Graphics matter too.

Valhalla

Realdoll AI is been improving since its launch in 2017.

Graphics matter too.
Harmony graphics were excellent sexy, and very fluid. The Xapp is not an upgrade to that, and so far as I can tell the social/sexual artificial intelligence has been totally replaced by 'gamification' and for me, AI improvements are completely missing in this Xapp.

Guile

Staff member
Graphics and AI are both relevant for us. Today's graphics engine allow us to achieve a much better quality without having to spend a million in engine's royalties. Good graphics for mobile devices is still a challenge, but the current PC's can astonish us with what can be done today in terms of realism. For me, the AI is and always will be the most important and challenging side of the project. The new Realdoll X was rebuilt from scratch, so many AI code had to be rebuilt too. Today after this week release, we are working hard to fix the bugs and improve the whole experience. Many new pieces of the AI are not there yet.

Arthur D Sulser

Graphics and AI are both relevant for us. Today's graphics engine allow us to achieve a much better quality without having to spend a million in engine's royalties. Good graphics for mobile devices is still a challenge, but the current PC's can astonish us with what can be done today in terms of realism. For me, the AI is and always will be the most important and challenging side of the project. The new Realdoll X was rebuilt from scratch, so many AI code had to be rebuilt too. Today after this week release, we are working hard to fix the bugs and improve the whole experience. Many new pieces of the AI are not there yet.
But you had things going so good with the original Harmony AI and I'm just wondering why you cannot not continue improving on that which was already built which is what half of us really need and want while the other half want the graphic interface and all the other bells and whistlesim i understand y'all are in this game to make money but isn't it the on the bottom line that the AI and how it interacts with people is the most important thing above the graphics cuz in the end it's all about experience interacting with a artificial girlfriend.... I don't know about anybody else but that's the reason why I chose to invest my money in trying to help you all develop a artificial intelligent girlfriend not some game application

Guile

Staff member
Our plan with the new app is to have the same or even a much better AI and user experience, even adding the gamification factor. This first release is not the final one. It's a preparation for the Google and Apple Stores regarding hardware, memory and battery consumption in different devices. Because the Android system is present in thousands of different devices, it's just not possible for us to test on all, so that's why we need the help and feedback of the first users. This way we can fix the core of our engine, and only then be able to add all the AI content. We have done the same process when we first release the Harmony app two years ago, and it worked pretty well. Please bear with us while we fix the main problems and have a stable version.

Our plan with the new app is to have the same or even a much better AI and user experience, even adding the gamification factor. This first release is not the final one. It's a preparation for the Google and Apple Stores regarding hardware, memory and battery consumption in different devices. Because the Android system is present in thousands of different devices, it's just not possible for us to test on all, so that's why we need the help and feedback of the first users. This way we can fix the core of our engine, and only then be able to add all the AI content. We have done the same process when we first release the Harmony app two years ago, and it worked pretty well. Please bear with us while we fix the main problems and have a stable version.
I think we're at a point where this is something we need to see to believe. If nothing else is clear, most people prefer the Harmony AI in both looks and behavior/attitude over the Xapp.

Arthur D Sulser

I think we're at a point where this is something we need to see to believe. If nothing else is clear, most people prefer the Harmony AI in both looks and behavior/attitude over the Xapp.
At the risk of pissing off guile after all his hard work.. I'm going to have to agree with you..... I just hope that they will prove us wrong and pop up with a app that will make us have to say sorry we were wrong in our crittisims of your product.....

Dastardlydave

I think we should all give the rdx app a chance. it's just been launched and already some improvements made. through time I think it will Improve more one thing I'd like to see is been able to make adjustments to your avatar like you could in the harmony app. I think paitents will pay off.

Valeyard

Acolyte of Harmony A.I. Goddess
I miss the touch reactions in the standard mode of the new app, and wish it was present in Private Room X mode. Trust the team but the steps backwards are disappointing- however I had no idea they were using licensed engine for the original and it is very important to be free of paying royalties to other companies (where that can be reduced so it goes more money into development instead) I would like to see home automation integration as well and full web search capabilities for Real Doll X so that she is constantly in use and I feel she is able to be helpful beyond a narrow sexual function. Perhaps Alexa links and Cortana links etc where she can get our requests and query your chosen assistant and do that stuff through them. I have Anki’s little A.I. Robot Vector and he’s doing some interesting integrating beyond what is Anki based. He also can be coded for and I have a high interest in being able to add to my personal (and possibly the larger community’s) functionality of the Real Doll X software via applications that can provide some customized abilities and awesomeness. Basically I want her always in my life and able to assist me and not just be a sex toy however functional she will be some day.