RealDoll Eyes

Tornadoyo

What has technology wrought ? The entire Realdoll mania is fantastic ! Ill say thats its a lot more interesting buying dolls than buying antique automobiles and not as expensive. You cant sleep in a warm comfortable bed with a 49 Lincoln but you can with hybrids and other beautiful doll personas. This Realdoll website,to me, is like visiting a parallel dimension. Its grand to still have all my immies to enjoy these visions of silicone !
Welcome, Poppy Lee!

Tornadoyo

We're getting a few orders through the www.realdolleyes.com link and its very exciting to see the site come alive! For those of you who JUST want eyes, this is the best place. Whether it's for your RealDoll, BoyToy, or any other brand, these are absolutely beautiful. The handpainted versions blow me away. If you need sizes they are:

24mm- RealDoll
1.18" BoyToy
26mm Some Classic and custom RealDolls

Handpainted, Hi Realism, Custom colors.. we do them all!

Liz showing off our Laguna Blue Eyes, made famous by Tanya Con 1
Very realistic, thank you for posting!

Instance Ayden

The eyes are made to order I believe. Send them an email about it and see if larger pupils on the standard eyes would be extra.
Robos, totally. (I do have a conversation queued with Annette -- @AbyssSales).

I'm imagining spending a bunch of time with my doll* about TWO or THREE INCHES from her eyes.

I AM going to do custom acrylic eyes ($350). Those are truly amazing. But you're right that it might be possible to do larger pupils with the $100 or $125 "High Realism" eyes -- those look pretty good too!

The thing I probably need to be TALKED OUT OF is HAND PUNCHED EYEBROWS. (I can't help but think that the $450 fee is intended to discourage that option). That might be good for a MODEL DOLL, but perhaps, actually, TOO FRAGILE for an every day partner. (Those are very different use cases). (Mine will be, very much, the latter).

OPINIONS?

(The thing is, painted eyebrows really freak me out).

*Question: Is it bad luck to have a name for your doll before you've finalized the order? How would I even do that?

Last edited:
My doll was named a good 10 years before I placed the order. Phil's doll Leanyn has the pricy eyebrows. He seems skittish on bringing her into bed and not laying her on her back. Eyelashes and keeping them in good shape is pretty much a losing battle though. I say the default eyebrows are just fine. I may spring for the realistic eyes for dolly #2

Phil R Bootee

Robos, totally. (I do have a conversation queued with Annette -- @AbyssSales).

I'm imagining spending a bunch of time with my doll* about TWO or THREE INCHES from her eyes.

I AM going to do custom acrylic eyes ($350). Those are truly amazing. But you're right that it might be possible to do larger pupils with the $100 or $125 "High Realism" eyes -- those look pretty good too!

The thing I probably need to be TALKED OUT OF is HAND PUNCHED EYEBROWS. (I can't help but think that the $450 fee is intended to discourage that option). That might be good for a MODEL DOLL, but perhaps, actually, TOO FRAGILE for an every day partner. (Those are very different use cases). (Mine will be, very much, the latter).

OPINIONS?

(The thing is, painted eyebrows really freak me out).

*Question: Is it bad luck to have a name for your doll before you've finalized the order? How would I even do that?
Yeah, I am really careful about Leanyn's hand punched eyebrows. The rest of her face benefits from that caution, though. I haven't had any issues with eyelashes. The eyebrows are holding up well so far. I plan on getting hand punched brows again on my 2nd doll. I love the added realism.

Yeah, that's the one I'm most interested in but with black hair. That looks like the Michelle face. Maybe not. It's hard to tell.
Not sure on the Wicked Dolls' eyes, but yes that's the Michelle face up there. Rayne almost was one, but I changed her to Olivia at the last moment.

Here's that face above in dark hair, also with the A-Body
1AF5EE5E-3A3E-4330-BAC9-916640A4C9B7-6180-000009866C7E18DA.jpeg