REALDOLL REPAIR FACILITY OPENING

Dodgeman

Wonderful to see this new development there Brick and this will be Very well received by Abyss doll owners to get their girls back in shape that have makeup issues needing attention. This is a long overdue needed service with being able to send dolls to them for repairs and the guys that will be doing the repairs certainly seem to be really nice too with super personalities! :)

Also great to see Kwench getting repairs to her forehead sealer as Begog will be appreciative that the factory took her in to do the repair work. Nobody better than people trained by the factory to do the repairs using the Exact materials used originally to create these beautiful dolls! I know Begog & Kwench personally (In Person) and Kwench is very special to him so he will be happy to have her restored the Right way! :)

Last edited:

Ihave

This is a dream come true. I have been so nervous to handle my doll at times because I was afraid of any damage. I even had a few nightmares last night about not being able to fix potential issues. This is announcement really does come as a light in that darkness.

Thanks to Matt and the Realdoll team, and a big thanks to Brick. Your love of this lifestyle and passion for the brand has shown since you started as the brand ambassador.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Wonderful to see this new development there Brick and this will be Very well received by Abyss doll owners to get their girls back in shape that have makeup issues needing attention. This is a long overdue needed service with being able to send dolls to them for repairs and the guys that will be doing the repairs certainly seem to be really nice too with super personalities! :)

Also great to see Kwench getting repairs to her forehead sealer as Begog will be appreciative that the factory took her in to do the repair work. Nobody better than people trained by the factory to do the repairs using the Exact materials used originally to create these beautiful dolls! I know Begog & Kwench personally (In Person) and Kwench is very special to him so he will be happy to have her restored the Right way! :)
Yeah, they did a lot more than sealer on Kwench. They completely freshened up that head, new everything. She looks amazing............really!

RickM

I see a lot of potential. Let me put a bug in your brain... Plane Jane RTS with the express purpose of going through a Spa day to configure...

How much would people love to get their doll shipped in under a week, then have it configured in another week and then shipped. Doable? Something to think about.

RickM

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
I see a lot of potential. Let me put a bug in your brain... Plane Jane RTS with the express purpose of going through a Spa day to configure...

How much would people love to get their doll shipped in under a week, then have it configured in another week and then shipped. Doable? Something to think about.

RickM
I would think doable, but REALLY expensive.........I will ask!

Smoke

If the ladies don't find you handsome.Get a doll.
Wow! Are you guess serious!

I have lots of questions too. I live with Dumb ass , uh Smoke, in the same neck of the woods as Kristy.

As you can see in this pic ,Dumb Ass pretty much botched a repair on my fingers. Think there is a chance you guy's could fix that mess?

I also heard though the grape vine that you will be offering something called a re-pour for us older girls.

Inquiring minds would like too know.

Kisses.

CJ.

Delos

That's excellent news Brick! Having the option for professional extensive repairs for our ladies is certainly a good thing. Most of us have an emotional investment in our girls so increasing their lifespan is excellent. I'm not sure I could ship Matina from Canada to the U.S. again, but maybe just her face if her makeup/sealer needs work.

I imagine the guys will be working mostly with much older dolls at the start. Would discontinued lines be a problem at all? Matina's face and body, for example, is no longer produced so will things like finger repairs be feasible?