REALDOLL REPAIR FACILITY OPENING

Smoke

If the ladies don't find you handsome.Get a doll.
Fantastic! :) Lana looks Wonderful there Reggie and being a one that has met Smoke in person and had conversation with him, he is a great guy and I can affirm that he is Very appreciative of what you have done for him and his beautiful doll! Cheers to all involved in making this happen!! View attachment 45210

Several factors went into my decision too make the long trip across the border that weekend . One of them was the chance too finally meet you in person. I thought if I don't do this now, I may never get the chance again. I am so glad that I did, and now I consider myself very privileged be able too call you my friend. :cool:

I'm humbled by your words, Smoke. I'm pretty sure that's the first time in my life I've ever been called, "a true gifted artist." I'm wearing this grin all day!

I am a true believer in the old adage " If the shoe fits, wear it " . Well Reggie, the shoe fits you very nicely and you should wear it proud! :)

Dodgeman

Several factors went into my decision too make the long trip across the border that weekend . One of them was the chance too finally meet you in person. I thought if I don't do this now, I may never get the chance again. I am so glad that I did, and now I consider myself very privileged be able too call you my friend. :cool:
Thank you there Smoke and the feelings are very mutual I assure you! :)