REALDOLL REPAIR FACILITY OPENING

Smoke

If the ladies don't find you handsome.Get a doll.
Fantastic! :) Lana looks Wonderful there Reggie and being a one that has met Smoke in person and had conversation with him, he is a great guy and I can affirm that he is Very appreciative of what you have done for him and his beautiful doll! Cheers to all involved in making this happen!! View attachment 45210

Several factors went into my decision too make the long trip across the border that weekend . One of them was the chance too finally meet you in person. I thought if I don't do this now, I may never get the chance again. I am so glad that I did, and now I consider myself very privileged be able too call you my friend. :cool:

I'm humbled by your words, Smoke. I'm pretty sure that's the first time in my life I've ever been called, "a true gifted artist." I'm wearing this grin all day!

I am a true believer in the old adage " If the shoe fits, wear it " . Well Reggie, the shoe fits you very nicely and you should wear it proud! :)

Dodgeman

Several factors went into my decision too make the long trip across the border that weekend . One of them was the chance too finally meet you in person. I thought if I don't do this now, I may never get the chance again. I am so glad that I did, and now I consider myself very privileged be able too call you my friend. :cool:
Thank you there Smoke and the feelings are very mutual I assure you! :)

Ihave

I don't want this to come off as a slight against any owner here. So please understand I mean nothing when I say what I am going to say next. I love seeing the rougher shape one's being sent to Galmato Haven. Seeing what they can do will be a true test of their skill.

Last edited:

Hollywu

Wow! This totally made my day. What exciting news. Rari is doing very well but one day, in the future, she'll likely want a spa day. This may call for a road trip from AZ back home to CA to drop her off there. Call me corny, but I started to tear up a little watching this. Getting Rari has brought more friends into my world, not less!

Nick

and Kristal
That was an excellent video, Brick and Reggie. I'm so happy to see this all coming together for you Reggie.
You also have my permission to use any pics and content I've posted in the doll owner experience you're putting together, I know my pics are not professionally done on a proper camera, but with Kristal, people get to see a different role on dolls, other than just sex toys. Photography, story writing, role playing are definitely great attributes to these dolls and a lot of us on the forum really enjoy this aspect of the doll life, and many of us have put together a very good character for our dolls too :cool: lol

Cheers

Nick

Valhalla

Wow! This totally made my day. What exciting news. Rari is doing very well but one day, in the future, she'll likely want a spa day. This may call for a road trip from AZ back home to CA to drop her off there. Call me corny, but I started to tear up a little watching this. Getting Rari has brought more friends into my world, not less!
Beautiful, and I'm not just saying.

Jenny

If you take a long road trip like that why not have a little vacation in CA and take Rari back with you at the end of the vacation, provided you arranged it smartly with Galmato-Heaven that Rari has finished her spa day at the end of the vacation.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Thanks for posting this here.

Dude....Youtube shut down your channel !!! ??!!? Wtf? I was a subscriber and it's gone. You need your own fourm with all your videos posted there stat.
Yeah and the really fucked thing about is I admitted I shouldnt have put Triple Tanya vid up. But I argued in my appeal that it was the only video that really clearly broke the rules. They came back with the numerous complaints they had gotten on my Henry videos. I mean they did put the age restriction on the "Regarding Henry" video, out of the blue. I mean, if you watched that video, how could anyone find it salacious or sexually leading. But I think the point they were trying to make to me is that their rules clearly dont mean shit. Its the complaints from the viewers that really cause the censorship on the tube. There are alot of Homophobic assholes out there.......

0osik

Yeah and the really fucked thing about is I admitted I shouldnt have put Triple Tanya vid up. But I argued in my appeal that it was the only video that really clearly broke the rules. They came back with the numerous complaints they had gotten on my Henry videos. I mean they did put the age restriction on the "Regarding Henry" video, out of the blue. I mean, if you watched that video, how could anyone find it salacious or sexually leading. But I think the point they were trying to make to me is that their rules clearly dont mean shit. Its the complaints from the viewers that really cause the censorship on the tube. There are alot of Homophobic assholes out there.......
And once again there is only "Like" for a simple response - No I do not "Like" the over all issues you've had, I do however really do LIKE your TTT - triple titted Tanya video.

Arthur D Sulser

It's a attack on your freedom by the sex doll / robot hating feminists!!! I'm willing to bet every thing i have on that...