Shout out to Reggie at Galmato Haven.

BubbaGumps

And the folks at Real Doll....

For letting me be a pain in the ass and ask to suddenly change my doll body selection right before production. Reggie said he was happy to help but it has to be a pain in the ass for RD production people. So I am grateful.

I knot Back in November I ordered an AA body doll. I would have been happy with it I think but after looking more and more at other people's dolls, I started really liking the breasts on the F doll. My thinking initially was the AA doll would keep the weight down a bit and still be nice. But the F really isn't a whole lot heavier and those boobs look more irresistible the more I see them.

Glad I caught it in time as I really haven't paid much thought to this whole subject of dolls until recently when I started thinking about it. Then I browsed around more and thought, you know, those boobs on the F doll just won't quit and every time I come back here to visit, they are whats in the galleries most of the time.

So I called Reggie and asked if it is possible. He checked with RD and my doll was just getting ready to hit production so he was able to catch it right in time. I wondered if this would influence my position in the queue and he advised it shouldn't. Not that I would worry much anyways as switching out like this I am not going to complain about more wait. Take all the time you need. and if this interferes with someone else's position in the queue, please take them first .

BubbaGumps

The boobs are certainly the main attraction on the body F but the overall figure is quite nice as well. I am looking at it from the perspective of getting the most bang for the buck. These dolls are not cheap so I wanted to make sure I really was going to be most happy with what I got. Not that I don't think the AA would have displeased me in any way. I just second-guessed everything. If these dolls were only a couple hundred or even a couple thousand dollars, then buy one of each. But they're not.. Can only pick one. Its always possible I get really into it and buy another eventually but I am looking at it assuming this will be a one-purchase deal.

BubbaGumps

... and they affect your credit cards too. So keep your CC as far away from those body F boobies as you can. ;)
For sure. I look at a purchase like this as cash only as I don’t want to finance it. I buy it with cc then just pay off the balance the next day before interest accrues. Keeps me from spending too much. It’s easy to do with credit. I also ride motorcycles and am the same way with that. If I don’t have the cash for it I won’t buy it. I am just real anal about living debt free when possible so that keeps things in check. I work part time to stay busy but just retired and am reaping the benefit of all my hard work and savings over the years. A lot of people spend money on cruises and stuff when they retire. Boring zzzzzzz..i spend my saved fun money on motorcycles, road trips to sturgis and now sex dolls...lol..retirement is good so far.

djcdoll

:D When you least expect it, your CC will be in ruins. And your home will be filled with lingerie, wigs, braces, struts . . . and beer. Beer that you don't even drink. :D
:eek: I'm sorry my friend. It is too late for you. :eek:
That's so true! :D
As well as the financial aspects, you end up becoming quite an expert on women's clothing too:

You'll accumulate valuable insider knowledge such as the intricacies and mental gymnastics of bra sizing, band and cup sizes.
Knicker and pantie knowledge will be quickly learnt as you find your way around the differences between thongs, boy shorts, high cut briefs etc.
You'll know all about trouser sizes, high, mid and low rise pants, leggings, jeggings, skinny, bootcut, etc.
Pantyhose and stocking denier grades will be second nature.
All the different types of skirt will soon begin make sense, mini, wrap, bubble, tulip......
Dress types such as: A-line, shift, bodycon, cocktail, LBD, Skater......and on and on.......
I'm not even going to start on shoes and boots!!! Ha ha :D

You'll learn by heart the sizes of all the clothes and shoes that fit your doll.
You'll get one of those cloth tape measures that tailors use and take it with you when you go out shopping, just in case you see some clothes in a shop that look good and you need to check sizes.
You'll pay discrete attention when out and about, to what hot girls are wearing and make a mental note: "must get one of those for my girl".
When out and about and a hot girl walks past, you can instantly identify the equivalent RealDoll body type, Body A, Body D, etc.

This is what happens when you slide helplessly down the rabbit hole into Dolly Life. I wouldn't change it though. :D

BubbaGumps

I will definitely buy some clothing items and such. What exactly I don't know yet as I have not even got that far. When the doll arrives I will be looking to see what things to get. This particular body F doll looks like it would be hard to find things for though, other than bras and such. I assume the breasts don't squish like real ones so regular clothing items wont conform as well. I noticed Galmato has a clothing customization option where they alter clothing items to fit your particular model. I might give that a try.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
I will definitely buy some clothing items and such. What exactly I don't know yet as I have not even got that far. When the doll arrives I will be looking to see what things to get. This particular body F doll looks like it would be hard to find things for though, other than bras and such. I assume the breasts don't squish like real ones so regular clothing items wont conform as well. I noticed Galmato has a clothing customization option where they alter clothing items to fit your particular model. I might give that a try.
Body F boobs are as close to real as I have ever felt. They squish perfectly..........really!!

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
As well as the financial aspects, you end up becoming quite an expert on women's clothing too:

You'll accumulate valuable insider knowledge such as the intricacies and mental gymnastics of bra sizing, band and cup sizes.
Knicker and pantie knowledge will be quickly learnt as you find your way around the differences between thongs, boy shorts, high cut briefs etc.
You'll know all about trouser sizes, high, mid and low rise pants, leggings, jeggings, skinny, bootcut, etc.
All the different types of skirt will soon begin make sense, mini, wrap, bubble, tulip......
Dress types such as: A-line, shift, bodycon, cocktail, LBD, Skater......and on and on.......

You'll learn by heart the sizes of all the clothes and shoes that fit your doll.
You'll get one of those cloth tape measures that tailors use and take it with you when you go out shopping, just in case you see some clothes in a shop that look good and you need to check sizes.
You'll pay discrete attention when out and about, to what hot girls are wearing and make a mental note: "must get one of those for my girl".
When out and about and a hot girl walks past, you can instantly identify the equivalent RealDoll body type, Body A, Body D, etc.

This is what happens when you slide helplessly down the rabbit hole into Dolly Life. I wouldn't change it though. :D
Like I was saying.........OBSESSIONo_O

BubbaGumps

Body F boobs are as close to real as I have ever felt. They squish perfectly..........really!!
When you say squish do you mean they easily compress when squeezed? Its hard to gauge things without ever have seen one in person let alone touched one. Never touched a doll boob before so have nothing to go by. :) Based on photos I have seen and also videos here the idea I have in my mind is firm but with a little give.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
When you say squish do you mean they easily compress when squeezed? Its hard to gauge things without ever have seen one in person let alone touched one. Never touched a doll boob before so have nothing to go by. :) Based on photos I have seen and also videos here the idea I have in my mind is firm but with a little give.
Watch the show 'Harmony Alive" on my website brickdollbanger.com I go live every Sunday at 2pm PST. I show the dolls and robots in action, in real time and you can ask questions or ask for demonstrations on the chat live........see you there!!

Öne

I agree. The customer service on both ends is far greater than what one would expect.

For example: I recently bought a gaming table from "UltimateGamingTable.com". It costed $1800. I made the order, got a confirmation, and that was it. I emailed them for the last 3-4 weeks, asking for an update on when it would be shipped. No answer. Nothing on their website, stating how long it takes to ship, or produce the table. Finally, i emailed them, demanding a refund. THAT got an immediate response.

I was beyond pissed off, and i'll never look at that site again.

With RD, Sam is on his game. He might get behind by a week or two, but he is super personable, easy to work with, and i like the guy. Reggie has been super responsive in emails, and very helpful. So, its top notch service, and i appreciate what they do.

izla111

No matter where you go, there you are

LOL!!! :):):)

BubbaGumps

I agree. The customer service on both ends is far greater than what one would expect.

For example: I recently bought a gaming table from "UltimateGamingTable.com". It costed $1800. I made the order, got a confirmation, and that was it. I emailed them for the last 3-4 weeks, asking for an update on when it would be shipped. No answer. Nothing on their website, stating how long it takes to ship, or produce the table. Finally, i emailed them, demanding a refund. THAT got an immediate response.

I was beyond pissed off, and i'll never look at that site again.

With RD, Sam is on his game. He might get behind by a week or two, but he is super personable, easy to work with, and i like the guy. Reggie has been super responsive in emails, and very helpful. So, its top notch service, and i appreciate what they do.
I had the same happen with a custom fabricator for a fender with a paint job for one of my Harleys. But I got flat-out ripped. Dude was a vendor in Arizona. The guy filed for bankruptcy and just disappeared. Didn't get a thing. After running around a lot I finally figured out the only thing I could do was attempt to take him to court in the state and county where he resided but all advice was good luck with that as even if I did, the cost for travel expenses, court fees etc would not make it worthwile based on what I would probably get in the end.

Here's one of my bikes. From my sturgis trip last year.

IMG_0512ss.jpg

Speaking of which, talking about titty..you see a LOT of that at Sturgis rally in spots. Place is like Babylon. 24 hour party. People running around the campgrounds naked. Having sex in the grass etc...but I mainly hang out with some friends in the main area. But one eyed jacks saloon has really hot dancers and bar hops.

d6.jpg

519211622_85a7fd97fb.jpg

PhotoID31720.jpg
I also like photography and definitely will be taking some doll photos with the bikes.

Just random musings...cant wait for the snow to stop so I can ride again.

Last edited:

Öne

I had the same happen with a custom fabricator for a fender with a paint job for one of my Harleys. But I got flat-out ripped. Dude was a vendor in Arizona. The guy filed for bankruptcy and just disappeared. Didn't get a thing. After running around a lot I finally figured out the only thing I could do was attempt to take him to court in the state and county where he resided but all advice was good luck with that as even if I did, the cost for travel expenses, court fees etc would not make it worthwile based on what I would probably get in the end.

Here's one of my bikes. From my sturgis trip last year.

View attachment 69754

Speaking of which, talking about titty..you see a LOT of that at Sturgis rally in spots. Place is like Babylon. 24 hour party. People running around the campgrounds naked. Having sex in the grass etc...but I mainly hang out with some friends in the main area. But one eyed jacks saloon has really hot dancers and bar hops.

View attachment 69755

View attachment 69756

View attachment 69758
I also like photography and definitely will be taking some doll photos with the bikes.

Just random musings...cant wait for the snow to stop so I can ride again.
I haven't been to Sturgis, but i've been up at Hill City around the time that it is happening. TONS of really nice, custom bikes roaming the area. I'm not an entusiast, but i really dig the art to the custom bikes, so my head was on a swivel. Had i known there was nudity all over the place, i probably would have stopped by! lol