1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The New Website is live!

Discussion in 'RealDoll News' started by Catherine S., Apr 9, 2018.

1. BigCurtis

BigCurtis Affable Gadfly

Yeah, that change alone would be a big improvement.

Also, the lettered doll body heights are mentioned, but none of the WRDs... I think they should all be covered in a nice spreadsheet like chart... Height, Weight, Bust, Waist, Hip, Shoe, Dress size columns and all available variants covered from tallest to shortest (or vice versa). Not as pretty, but much more informative.

2. BigCurtis

BigCurtis Affable Gadfly

In fact, if they were to use the same exact designer as is in the AI app, then allow designing online, and exporting to the app, so folks can be interacting with the exact doll they've ordered while waiting on it to show up, that would be pretty magical.

All should be able to let you quickly select body/face combinations instead of requiring dynamic changes. Then additionally allow full customization beyond the presets, and then a custom face order can be priced and ordered.

Valhalla and Pilgrim like this.
  3. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Pilgrim

One more suggestion: Use photos of the actual RD bodies in the same positions instead of stick figure drawings of them.

4. siliconefun

siliconefun From Luxembourg - The Land of the Red Rocks -

Take a look at https://www.dsdoll.us/products/compare doll body configuration.
    This is a top website worth to take a look on which you could see what we mean.

This is one of the configuration pic you could do with your dolls (front, side and back view):
    allbodies_s.jpg
    No critic to the current achievements of your new website but you're selling top notch dolls so think 'Rolls Royce' when you're programming , the top notch appearance is still lacking but that's the main key of a site.

Excalibrate, BigCurtis and Pilgrim like this.
  5. selobl

selobl Well-Known Member

I've been getting the following since last week, is it me or you?

Your connection is not private
    Attackers might be trying to steal your information from secure.realdoll.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy

siliconefun likes this.
  6. BigCurtis

BigCurtis Affable Gadfly

siliconefun likes this.
  7. selobl

selobl Well-Known Member

maybe it's my bookmark. Thanks BC!

siliconefun likes this.
  8. siliconefun

siliconefun From Luxembourg - The Land of the Red Rocks -

Hey selobl, I received the same warning through Google Chrome:
    BANG.JPG
    It only appears when clicking the bookmarked link which was from the former website version https://secure.realdoll.com/
    The new link https://www.realdoll.com/ works perfectly.

9. selobl

selobl Well-Known Member

BigCurtis likes this.
  10. Mr. Van T. Lator

Mr. Van T. Lator Well-Known Member

Anyone noticed that RealDollX now is available on the shop ?
    I couldn't resist testing the configuration options :rolleyes:

BigCurtis and Valhalla like this.
  11. BigCurtis

BigCurtis Affable Gadfly

It appears the WRD bodies were overlooked as options.

Excalibrate likes this.