The New Website is live!

BigCurtis

Affable Gadfly
Yeah, that change alone would be a big improvement.

Also, the lettered doll body heights are mentioned, but none of the WRDs... I think they should all be covered in a nice spreadsheet like chart... Height, Weight, Bust, Waist, Hip, Shoe, Dress size columns and all available variants covered from tallest to shortest (or vice versa). Not as pretty, but much more informative.

BigCurtis

Affable Gadfly
In fact, if they were to use the same exact designer as is in the AI app, then allow designing online, and exporting to the app, so folks can be interacting with the exact doll they've ordered while waiting on it to show up, that would be pretty magical.

All should be able to let you quickly select body/face combinations instead of requiring dynamic changes. Then additionally allow full customization beyond the presets, and then a custom face order can be priced and ordered.

siliconefun

From Luxembourg - The Land of the Red Rocks -
Take a look at https://www.dsdoll.us/products/compare doll body configuration.
This is a top website worth to take a look on which you could see what we mean.

This is one of the configuration pic you could do with your dolls (front, side and back view):
allbodies_s.jpg
No critic to the current achievements of your new website but you're selling top notch dolls so think 'Rolls Royce' when you're programming , the top notch appearance is still lacking but that's the main key of a site.

selobl

I've been getting the following since last week, is it me or you?

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from secure.realdoll.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy

siliconefun

From Luxembourg - The Land of the Red Rocks -
I've been getting the following since last week, is it me or you?

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from secure.realdoll.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Automatically send some system information and page content to Google to help detect dangerous apps and sites. Privacy policy
Hey selobl, I received the same warning through Google Chrome:
BANG.JPG
It only appears when clicking the bookmarked link which was from the former website version https://secure.realdoll.com/
The new link https://www.realdoll.com/ works perfectly.

Forrest Ames

This is odd, it worked perfectly fine for me at home and in the front office.
Yeah Miss Catherine, me two ...or three! I've only got a silly 1.5Mbps connection (well, actually there are two somehow 'combined' to give me 3.0Mbps "down" and (barely) 256 "up" (I think?), and it always loads in "a hurry!" In Western NC, that's a screaming connection if you can believe it. The only other way is satellites, and I've already gone one-round with them, and don't think I'd want to again. DirectWay or maybe it was Hughes Net (back then) charged me for an entire year of NOTHING RECEIVED, and I could NOT beat them in court. Had to pay "as per the fine print" (which didn't guarantee ANY service). Needless to say, I'm not too heavy into that India-based company anymore. They are excellent liars and cheats, or at least that was my experience. Everyone gets it differently it seems....

Delos

I have a question regarding the 'Customer Review' tab on each of the dolls pages. Is that specific to each one? What I mean, is that if I were to enter a review of Elena 1.0, would it also appear on the Elena 2.0 page as well? I was toying with the idea of reviewing mine, which is based on the Elena 1.0 but with a different body and eyes and putting a link in to her picture thread on the forums. However since she doesn't exactly match what's on display it would technically be misleading.

I would imagine reviews are only useful if they bought exactly what is shown with no modifications. I'm guessing the 'review' feature came with the standard website package but I'm unsure how you see it working with dolls being so customizable - not to mention having multiple pages for each face.

Just curious how Abyss sees it being used.