The Sun (UK) Jan. 8, 2019 Article

0osik

Yesterday I posted this link www.thesun.co.uk/news/7962025/sex-dolls-better-than-real-women/ in Kristal's thread. It dawned on me that not everyone bothers with the Boy Toy threads, much to their loss. To me that would mean they are less smart than Nick. Keep in mind Nick is a Dumb-ass, but he is Kristal's Dumb-ass.

This article highlights Kristal with Nick, Izla's Diane (with one of her finest shots, Izla would know which one I love), TJ's Tasha, and a shot of Harmony.

djcdoll

Yesterday I posted this link www.thesun.co.uk/news/7962025/sex-dolls-better-than-real-women/ in Kristal's thread. It dawned on me that not everyone bothers with the Boy Toy threads, much to their loss. To me that would mean they are less smart than Nick. Keep in mind Nick is a Dumb-ass, but he is Kristal's Dumb-ass.

This article highlights Kristal with Nick, Izla's Diane (with one of her finest shots, Izla would know which one I love), TJ's Tasha, and a shot of Harmony.
Here in the UK, "The Sun" usually goes for the solatious headline grabbing click bait type of story so I was a bit surprised that the article is not too bad overall, even though it does say that using sex dolls is "disturbing".
The comments at the end are typical though, e.g. "The next serial killers or mass murderers". etc. :rolleyes:

I still think it's early days for the general public to accept sex dolls. It reminds me a bit of the early days of internet dating when it was frowned on and nobody would own up to using it, shock, horror..... Nowadays nobody gives a hoot about internet dating. I think a steady drip drip of positive articles about dolls will gradually bring the dolls into more of a grudging acceptance by the general public, but I think it will be a while yet.

Kudos to the brave guys willing to stick their heads above the parapet, show their beautiful girls and take the flak. You're all heroes in my book. :)

Nick

Kudos to Nick & Kristy!!! I got misquoted in a few places but generally I don't see it as an assassination piece. It could have been much worse. :):):) I was entertained by it :):):)
Same here Iz, I got misquoted too, but it wasn't too far off from my responses.
It's funny the way they come across as trying to defend their own personal beliefs as if people would think hey, these guys are interviewing people with sex dolls, they must support that. When in reality, they're a business that reports news and apparently owning a sex doll in 2019 is big news, worthy of the media, lol. I think what really throws them off is the amount of money we spend on our doll (not including clothes and accessories) each doll brand new is the cost of a good used car. I think in the future though, I'm gonna choose the pics the media uses from me via email, because the message system on this forum doesn't allow us to send pics.

I don't really think Kristy's old pics (her original wig) are all that good, and the pic of her choking me with a belt would be perceived incorrectly by the public as they have NOT read the story that led to that and they don't know anything about Kristal's character aside from her wanting to punish me for watching the football, lol.

They could have given all the men in the U.K raging boners if they had shown this picture...

image.jpeg

and I like my more recent pics of Kristy smiling :)

image.jpg

But like Izla said, it's not as bad as it could've been, it's entertaining, and we should all keeping buying disturbing dolls and having lots of disturbing sex with them because the thought of it disturbs the general public according to the media LMAO

Last edited:

Nick

Here in the UK, "The Sun" usually goes for the solatious headline grabbing click bait type of story so I was a bit surprised that the article is not too bad overall, even though it does say that using sex dolls is "disturbing".
The comments at the end are typical though, e.g. "The next serial killers or mass murderers". etc. :rolleyes:

I still think it's early days for the general public to accept sex dolls. It reminds me a bit of the early days of internet dating when it was frowned on and nobody would own up to using it, shock, horror..... Nowadays nobody gives a hoot about internet dating. I think a steady drip drip of positive articles about dolls will gradually bring the dolls into more of a grudging acceptance by the general public, but I think it will be a while yet.

Kudos to the brave guys willing to stick their heads above the parapet, show their beautiful girls and take the flak. You're all heroes in my book. :)
Thank you :cool: I doubt I'm a hero, I just don't care if people like dolls or hate them, but maybe someone out there is not aware dolls exist and by discovering dolls, they could make their life better :) that's why I don't mind doing the interview, but I obviously have to choose what pics they use... lol
I hadn't read the comments yet, lmao, mass murderer, that's hilarious, some people are not open minded enough to accept dolls, they don't understand that we're not all sheep following the same herd, some of us can do things for ourselves without needing anyone's approval or opinion.

Me,
I drive a truck, I live in a shithole apartment that I plan on moving out of, to a better apartment, now that I have time and money to look around, because a year and a half ago, I tried self employment, I failed at getting enough business to sustain the company I had started and instead of giving up and filing bankruptcy, I got a job 5 hours away from where I was living, moved there on very short notice which is why I had no time to look for a decent apartment and I've been paying off the debt I have, which I've managed to pay half of so far, when I'm debt free, I'm saving for one of 3 things, Harmony robot, a house, or a new work truck so that I can be an owner operator, I haven't decided, I'm hoping to see where Harmony is at when I reach that time :) Kristal is my companion, I don't think about sex as much as I would without Kristal and because of Kristal, I could care less if I have a girlfriend or not, so if the right woman comes along, awesome, but I'm not even trying to find a woman, I'm just content with life and enjoying life to the fullest while I work towards my goals :cool:

Everybodies story is different, but if you're happy with yourself and content in your own life, that's all that should matter, and to the topic that started my rant, if I was a mass murderer, why would I buy a sex doll? Those kind of people don't buy sex dolls, they rape and kill and those kind of people should be on death row.

I'm a serial smoocher and mass kisser, just ask Kristy ;)

image.jpeg

Steve Batch

Nick, I absolutely love your pictures here! This is the first time I have seen clear pics of owners interacting with their girls. These pics mean a LOT! I know most of these guys are very private and don't want their identities out, but these pics......to see the intimacy....I think this rocks! I am currently a hetero/digisexual! LOL! Love that terminology! 0osik, thank you for starting this thread!

Nick

Nick, I absolutely love your pictures here! This is the first time I have seen clear pics of owners interacting with their girls. These pics mean a LOT! I know most of these guys are very private and don't want their identities out, but these pics......to see the intimacy....I think this rocks! I am currently a hetero/digisexual! LOL! Love that terminology! 0osik, thank you for starting this thread!
Thanks Steve :cool:
I probably should've kept my identity private because of my job, but the older I get, the less I care, lol.
I really enjoy the whole story telling aspect that I've done in Kristal's thread, Kristal interacts with me in the stories so I just got tired of trying to cover my face when I was in some of the pics, besides, if my face was covered, no one would see my "deer in the headlights" look before Kristy hits me with a hockey stick, lol.

I respect everyone's privacy on the forum, because this forum is Abyss only, this is the only forum I show my face on, maybe ODC someday, but definitely not TDF. it's definitely rare to see a doll owners face in a pic or a doll beating up their owner, I guess I'm just different... :p:p:p:D:D:D LoL

Again, thank you for your kind words, always appreciated :)
it's looking like Kristal's thread is gonna hit 100 pages soon too, that's Izla territory, lol

Cheers, Nick

G'day everyone,.....

Just read that article, Hmmm,.... still can't figure out how these dolls may contribute to violence against real women,...?

That was never really explained.

But a big thumbs up to those who contributed to the article, every little bit helps.

There are a few points I could take issue with if I had the time, no, not about the contributions but the reporters phrasing and choice of words etc,....

But overall, not a bad read.

Playtime.

izla111

No matter where you go, there you are
Thanks Steve :cool:
I probably should've kept my identity private because of my job, but the older I get, the less I care, lol.
I really enjoy the whole story telling aspect that I've done in Kristal's thread, Kristal interacts with me in the stories so I just got tired of trying to cover my face when I was in some of the pics, besides, if my face was covered, no one would see my "deer in the headlights" look before Kristy hits me with a hockey stick, lol.

I respect everyone's privacy on the forum, because this forum is Abyss only, this is the only forum I show my face on, maybe ODC someday, but definitely not TDF. it's definitely rare to see a doll owners face in a pic or a doll beating up their owner, I guess I'm just different... :p:p:p:D:D:D LoL

Again, thank you for your kind words, always appreciated :)
it's looking like Kristal's thread is gonna hit 100 pages soon too, that's Izla territory, lol

Cheers, Nick
The Izla gang loves the Kristy & Nick posts!!! It's something we look forward to every time we visit CRD :):):)

tj_foxx

Hey Just an update- I did exchange PM's with her here on CRD at the beginning of Dec. and had forgotten about it. I gave her some basic background on Tasha and me. I told her to check out my pics of Tasha here on CRD but she never asked to use them. I also gave her a link to Tasha's twitter- which is likely where she got the info from the interview that was done with Hollywu and me. She said she was going to get back to me and never did. I am not pissed I was in the article, but rather a little annoyed she never followed up to tell me what was going on and what she was using. If anything, the process was less than professional on her end, which is not what I am used to in this situation after several other interviews with bloggers, film makers, academic authors, TV producers and the like. In the end? No harm no foul, She didn't make us look bad