BRICK DOLLBANGER LIVE FEED VIDEO

GetReal

I think I can!
I know they cant keep them in stock. Guys are buying more than one at a time.....o_O
They don't have parts to make them. The JD body works fine without one though. Hey Brick, is the sensex pussy voice controlled or do you have to grab your tablet/phone when you're "busy" to turn it on/off, change the volume, change the vocalizations/moaning? Does the pussy talk back to you when you're "engaged"? Like... "Yes, yes, yes..." or "Oh god, oh god, oh god..." How many different vocalizations are there currently? You know, there are endless possibilities.

GetReal

I think I can!
And now... A few words from Cyndi (aka Renee). Cyndi is a strong powerful woman, and if Cyndi wants something then Cyndi will let you know. Boy, will she let you know. Cyndi wanted the pill. Cyndi got the pill. Now what does Cyndi want? Cyndi wants control over her own orgasms! So... What do you want now Baby? I want a new SenseX robot pussy Daddy! Buy one for me! DSCN1128.JPG Please, please, pleaaasssse!

0osik

And now... A few words from Cyndi (aka Renee). Cyndi is a strong powerful woman, and if Cyndi wants something then Cyndi will let you know. Boy, will she let you know. Cyndi wanted the pill. Cyndi got the pill. Now what does Cyndi want? Cyndi wants control over her own orgasms! So... What do you want now Baby? I want a new SenseX robot pussy Daddy! Buy one for me! View attachment 86176 Please, please, pleaaasssse!
You must comply, NOW MISTER! We do understand that there is a backlog on orders, but that's your problem trying to explain to your sweetie!

And now... A few words from Cyndi (aka Renee). Cyndi is a strong powerful woman, and if Cyndi wants something then Cyndi will let you know. Boy, will she let you know. Cyndi wanted the pill. Cyndi got the pill. Now what does Cyndi want? Cyndi wants control over her own orgasms! So... What do you want now Baby? I want a new SenseX robot pussy Daddy! Buy one for me! View attachment 86176 Please, please, pleaaasssse!
Cindy could probably fit a small Bluetooth speaker in her mouth :) of course if she wants to and she is not using her mouth for other tasks... ;-)

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
They don't have parts to make them. The JD body works fine without one though. Hey Brick, is the sensex pussy voice controlled or do you have to grab your tablet/phone when you're "busy" to turn it on/off, change the volume, change the vocalizations/moaning? Does the pussy talk back to you when you're "engaged"? Like... "Yes, yes, yes..." or "Oh god, oh god, oh god..." How many different vocalizations are there currently? You know, there are endless possibilities.
Sorry Dude! everything goes through the device. You have 4 orgasm loops to chose from. And if you want to talk to the pussy....................Go for it;)

Dasdertlydave

Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow
Love how she gives you the false sence of security that you have a choice by saying please

You guys are going to be amazed when I get my Serenityx. I have already carefully researched her measurements and bought her some amazing costume jewelry to boot. She is going to look like a super model by any standard and I can’t wait to share her with you gents. Brick, awesome stuff. So helpful in so many ways. Thanks for being on the front lines. Not many would be willing to do what you do. Thank you.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
You guys are going to be amazed when I get my Serenityx. I have already carefully researched her measurements and bought her some amazing costume jewelry to boot. She is going to look like a super model by any standard and I can’t wait to share her with you gents. Brick, awesome stuff. So helpful in so many ways. Thanks for being on the front lines. Not many would be willing to do what you do. Thank you.
Glad I helped you with your decision. I should be getting my Serenity this week......I HOPE!!!!

Glad I helped you with your decision. I should be getting my Serenity this week......I HOPE!!!!
Well, please do some reviews for us. I’m dying to see more of her and to hear what you think once she arrives. Serenityx and Quinn 1.0 are the hottest dolls from my point of view (something about strawberry blondes and redheads speaking with a Scottish accent gets me going) so I definitely will be getting a Quinnx once Matt rolls that production out.

Last edited: