BRICK DOLLBANGER LIVE FEED VIDEO

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
I missed it cause I open to close most weekends.

I gotta say, its great to see Harmony live back.

Everything sounds amazing for the future of our synthetic companions combined with AI. Especially hearing from Matt. Its been awhile sense the Adult convention when Abyss showed off the torso.
We all know Matt and Guile are busy turning not just their goals and dreams a reality, but ours as well as users. But it would be great to here from them together or on separates days sharing the roadmap with us and what is being accomplish. Weather its monthly or even quarterly. It may kill the hype it may not, but for me, speaking for myself, I know it would hype me even more hearing and seeing what is being accomplished every mile stone and will be released to the users soon.

I hope Star is on the list for the static none robotic heads from what I heard discribed, cause, I'll pick Kara up an upgrade to get by temporarily till they release her robot head! To see her true animation with my help, and not done being manipulated with CG would be great!

The plans for the AI and app system sounds very interesting indeed! I'm curious to know, beside the only reward system with in the app being getting your rocks off with our virtual girls and synths, are they going to have other added benefits for us as the user and our synth partners? Example, there is a two score system that xbox has from what I see. 1: being your over all gamer score that reflect monthly for the top 3 and 10. How this works is from the games its self. Like I maxed out Apex legands and cannot receive anymore gamer score because now I have achieved and master Apex Legands according to their file. 2nd score is done through ultimate Game pass for Xbox and PC. The users have to attempt to accomplish the monthly achievements there and get scored from this way to. They have a daily login reward points in the amount of 5 points and even maxing as high as 1K.
The cool thing about these points in the Ultimate Game Pass. I can buy goods and services with em....yes....goods and services :)! Their product catalog is not very big, but its getting there. I can reup on my Xbox subscription (realdollx subscription hint hints ;)!) And even purchase walmart, target, starbuck etc etc. So Abyss and Realbotix can do is start in house first, build a portfolio and then perhaps partner with other businesses from corporate America, mom and pop shops and Entrepreneurs for goods and service later. Only a suggestion...lol.

Lastly....how can I get a Xmode 3!
Be Patient! Its amazing what they are working on in the X3;)

Velasquez217

Be Patient! Its amazing what they are working on in the X3;)
Had I been there I would have asked when the street date release is for Xmode 3 and RDX. So would you have a approximate release, is it still fourth quart this year as the team mentioned awhile back in one of their thread's?

I also noticed the Realgirl app has more frequent updates then RDX and Xmode from what I see. I know they may be pushing for numbers on the play store app for the free users and to those who patronize the realgirl. But it almost feels as if they left those hanging who see the potential in RDX and Xmode who patronized sense the beginning with Harmony Origin. We still have 1.0.10 and the Play store app has 1.0.39 or something like that. Yea I know some users may think, what else can you do with RDX and Xmode? For me its the fixing of the bugs and more clothing options and private room activity as promised from the beginning.

Anyway. I Can't wait to see what Xmode 3 has to offer and hoping for a RDX 3 too ;)!

KKFun

Thanks Brick, so great to watch the show again, we all missed the excellent shows.

There are so many new projects Matt is pushing, exciting news for all of us for sure.

x-mode 3 would be awesome, I would like to see the improvement of the AI too in version 3.

Velasquez217

Poseable static faces!!! Omg! Can you image what I could do with Kristal Nova with a poseable face! Gawd I wish I had that from the start. The FaceApp did help though. I’ll be keeping an eye on future product releases and to see what faces Matt ports over, like Quinn? Hint hint ;)
Right! It would have been a game changer for sure! The face app works wonders and even still has people tripping out that Kara is a synthetic just because of the smile that the app adds more realness to her. But as I mentioned before, most people think she is a living being because how I have the camera with lights and shadows. Only a handful, or not even a handful, of people saw through her.

Marshall

Awesome show Brick !! Maybe one of the best ones yet with the good word from the boss man & The great demonstrations. Finally got to watch the show, I definitely want to contribute and help out by making a donation. Let me and others know the details on how to do that. I am super excited about the manually possible faces !!!! WOW, The possibilities with photography will be endless. I’m just thinking about all the great expressions that you can portray with possible jaw, lips, eyelids and eyebrows. Hope my favorite of course is on the list, Rebecca !! Thanks again and keep up the GREAT work!!! Always love hearing from Matt, what a treat !! I certainly look forward to the next show.

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Awesome show Brick !! Maybe one of the best ones yet with the good word from the boss man & The great demonstrations. Finally got to watch the show, I definitely want to contribute and help out by making a donation. Let me and others know the details on how to do that. I am super excited about the manually possible faces !!!! WOW, The possibilities with photography will be endless. I’m just thinking about all the great expressions that you can portray with possible jaw, lips, eyelids and eyebrows. Hope my favorite of course is on the list, Rebecca !! Thanks again and keep up the GREAT work!!! Always love hearing from Matt, what a treat !! I certainly look forward to the next show.
Thanks Marshall, I appreciate your support and any Donation is welcome. Go to my website and hit "Donate" on my home page. I hope to go to twice a month shows by Christmas.............Ho! Ho! Ho!