BRICK DOLLBANGER LIVE FEED VIDEO

Nick

I just watched the video, thanks Brick, that was excellent, I got a little excited when Matt mentioned Quinn potentially being ported and I can’t wait to see the new faces too.
I know I had no finger pokes or broken wires in Kristal’s hands, but I’m still curious if there are future plans to make the dolls hands better? Maybe a durable finger bone system of some sort?
Thanks again for the video, it’s greatly appreciated, sorry I couldn’t join the live stream, hopefully next time. :)

Cheers

Brick

Brand Ambassador Advisor
Staff member
Please join me on December 5th, for a special show broadcast from the Realbotix Lab in abyss creations. Matt McMullen will be demonstrating the newest upgrades coming to Robotics. Get your questions together, to ask live in the show............BE THERE!! 264AA683-7E04-4C0E-B2D8-6ACBF260BC21.JPG

0osik

Please join me on December 5th, for a special show broadcast from the Realbotix Lab in abyss creations. Matt McMullen will be demonstrating the newest upgrades coming to Robotics. Get your questions together, to ask live in the show............BE THERE!! View attachment 82893
Instead of Hitting the "Like" button I'd hit the "LOVE" button but there is NOT a "LOVE" button.