Galmato Haven Asks/Announces...

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
Yes, I agree, it is very difficult to find lingerie that fits the petites and Abyss doesn’t post much clothing size details on their site...

Even here, the bra fit good, butt the panties were a bit big on the material up front, butt it didn’t really matter in this photo, butt I can’t remember why, butt it’s ok
View attachment 84383
Oh that butt :p
"butt it's ok." See what you did there. Liked it.

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
Reggie, you need to post a list of donors and amounts using their CRD pseudonyms that's separate from the GoFundMe list which can't always capture the CRD names. Competition is good! But we have to know who and what we're competing against.;)
Ugghhh, you know how I am about confidentiality, but some healthy competition could be good. Hmmm.

Thanks to Phil, who also chipped in! We had one more donor, too, but I'm not sure if he used his real name or handle so we'll leave him anon for now.

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
Ugghhh, you know how I am about confidentiality, but some healthy competition could be good. Hmmm.

Thanks to Phil, who also chipped in! We had one more donor, too, but I'm not sure if he used his real name or handle so we'll leave him anon for now.
Here's my compromise: No names, but I will post the top 3 running donations. If one of them is you, you'll know.

1. $200
2. $150
3. $100

djcdoll

You may find donations to your GoFundMe will increase after the holidays are over.
I'm sure quite a few CRD members are waiting to see how their funds stand once we get into the new year, especially if they took advantage of the Abyss sales that were running. :)

Here's a thought that just occurred to me. When you do the comparison photo sessions, how about recording some video clips of the real girl next to the RealDoll, maybe from different angles? Maybe shoot short video clips once you've completed your still comparison photos?
Not sure if that would increase the costs of your photosessions or not?

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
You may find donations to your GoFundMe will increase after the holidays are over.
I'm sure quite a few CRD members are waiting to see how their funds stand once we get into the new year, especially if they took advantage of the Abyss sales that were running. :)

Here's a thought that just occurred to me. When you do the comparison photo sessions, how about recording some video clips of the real girl next to the RealDoll, maybe from different angles? Maybe shoot short video clips once you've completed your still comparison photos?
Oh, now you guys are just being greedy:D:D. J/K I was already thinking of doing the interviewing on clothing during the shoot. The stills should cover all angles is the goal, but a little video never hurt anyone.

I wouldn't expect you to do this as I'm sure there will be sessions where you'll have only the model or the doll, but not both together in the same place at the same time. It's fine with me if you put them together later digitally!;)