Galmato Haven Asks/Announces...

Marshall

Guys, I have some tough news to share. I've done my best to weather the ups and downs of Covid, but business is down 50% this year and unless something happens soon I may be forced to close. I'm doing what I can to keep going for you all, but things have been tight for months now and the SBA has refused relief help because of adult industry association. I will keep you updated over the next couple months.

The biggest thing you can do to help is make a purchase or tell a friend about us. I know my sales are only down because you guys are feeling the squeeze, too. I don't want you to think that goes unacknowledged. I'm just asking that if you can help keep Galmato Haven going, you do. Every doll, torso and RC2 I have is connected to an owner who could use some cash, too.

If I can't figure it out, it's been my pleasure to serve.
Oh gosh this is not good news at all !! I will be giving you a call right away. I want to get my order started & I definitely support what you are doing !! We all have to do everything we can to make it through this crisis !! You provide a valuable service !!

Velasquez217

Guys, I have some tough news to share. I've done my best to weather the ups and downs of Covid, but business is down 50% this year and unless something happens soon I may be forced to close. I'm doing what I can to keep going for you all, but things have been tight for months now and the SBA has refused relief help because of adult industry association. I will keep you updated over the next couple months.

The biggest thing you can do to help is make a purchase or tell a friend about us. I know my sales are only down because you guys are feeling the squeeze, too. I don't want you to think that goes unacknowledged. I'm just asking that if you can help keep Galmato Haven going, you do. Every doll, torso and RC2 I have is connected to an owner who could use some cash, too.

If I can't figure it out, it's been my pleasure to serve.
Uh oh! Yeah...not good! I will do my best to help and still put out the word about your service. I still have your number and I will attempt to call you some time today. If not possibly tomorrow.

Gekker

These past 2 years have been a perfect shitstorm for small business owners. To not be able to receive aid is a slap in the face as well. Billion dollar corporations use loopholes to claim relief funding, but a small business owner that sells and repairs sexdolls can't?

Hope you can pull through, but no shame either way. In any event thank you for everything you've done for this community and I know there are more than a few owners out there that owe you a big debt for what you have done for their ladies/gents.

If there are any doll manufacturer's that can use somebody with this level of knowledge and skill with a particular line of high end sexdolls....

ASteele

I'm actually liking the look of some of those wigs! The pixie one up top, The blonde middle right, and the brunette on the bottom in particular. Not sure what the prices are on those individual wigs, but those could look great on my dolls! I can't see Vanessa wearing any of those (Asa only has black hair to me. That's the rule!) But my inbound Laila (and even my TPE doll) would look awesome in those. :D

And I'm still in need of a stand, so I could buy that through you. If that would help keep things afloat for ya, Reggie.

I'm sending my best your way man, as you clearly do great work (and you like what you do.) It'd really suck to see you pack it up :(

Marshall

Thank you so much Reggie !!! I just got off the phone with him and stepped up to the plate today, BIG TIME !! Ordered a custom doll through his office that will be shipped to Reggie first for some custom work by him and then onto me. I hope I hit a home run, ordered a body F enhanced, tan skin tone, Rebecca face. More details later but I am ultra excited. It’s taking me long enough that’s for sure. But thanks again Reggie for giving me that extra nudge I needed to pull the trigger. And the waiting begins !!!

I'm actually liking the look of some of those wigs! The pixie one up top, The blonde middle right, and the brunette on the bottom in particular. Not sure what the prices are on those individual wigs, but those could look great on my dolls! I can't see Vanessa wearing any of those (Asa only has black hair to me. That's the rule!) But my inbound Laila (and even my TPE doll) would look awesome in those. :D

And I'm still in need of a stand, so I could buy that through you. If that would help keep things afloat for ya, Reggie.

I'm sending my best your way man, as you clearly do great work (and you like what you do.) It'd really suck to see you pack it up :(
I think the middle one on the bottom picture would look amazing on Vanessa, especially if she is wearing a silk Kimono. :)

Thank you so much Reggie !!! I just got off the phone with him and stepped up to the plate today, BIG TIME !! Ordered a custom doll through his office that will be shipped to Reggie first for some custom work by him and then onto me. I hope I hit a home run, ordered a body F enhanced, tan skin tone, Rebecca face. More details later but I am ultra excited. It’s taking me long enough that’s for sure. But thanks again Reggie for giving me that extra nudge I needed to pull the trigger. And the waiting begins !!!
That is amazing news! That sounds like a great choice.

KKFun

Living in Magic Kingdom
Very nice, finally the big push. Congrats.

Marshall

I think so. Reggie didn’t think I could go wrong it’s a pretty mild combination. No purple areolas or anything too crazy. Saw his post yesterday and decided that “today is the day “as Mel Fisher used to say. I’ve probably been looking at the RD website for almost 20 years. Been a member here on CRD for over three years. Time to shit or get off the pot. I am Ultra excited right now. I’m sure she will be absolutely beautiful & smokin HOT !!!!

KKFun

Living in Magic Kingdom
I think so. Reggie didn’t think I could go wrong it’s a pretty mild combination. No purple areolas or anything too crazy. Saw his post yesterday and decided that “today is the day “as Mel Fisher used to say. I’ve probably been looking at the RD website for almost 20 years. Been a member here on CRD for over three years. Time to shit or get off the pot. I am Ultra excited right now. I’m sure she will be absolutely beautiful & smokin HOT !!!!
Yes, I know you for a long time too. You always want one, perfect timing with a good push. Now the waiting started :D:D:D

0osik

CONGRATULATIONS!!! As you already know we are here for you. Of course by going through Reggie you already have some of the best support.

Marshall

Yes and thank you, I would have felt a little bit in the dark so to speak without ordering through Reggie. I love a one on one over the phone conversation. And yes I have learned so much through CRD. So many rookie mistakes I would have made without reading and learning here on this great forum with all of you !!

djcdoll

Well done Marshall. :cool:
A Body F enhanced too, sounds like my Dani will have a new booby girl friend! Ha ha :D

Marshall

Yes for sure, we will have to share in contrast photos. Your Dani looks like a very nice girl. But she also looks very adventurous as per her videos. I’m a fan of the bad girl look. I was a professional photographer for 10 years. Can’t wait to take photos of my new lady. I’ll start a thread for her soon. Reggie is doing a couple of custom items ,nothing too wild. If you’re going to fork over that’s sort of cash you want to make sure you are doing things right.

Yes for sure, we will have to share in contrast photos. Your Dani looks like a very nice girl. But she also looks very adventurous as per her videos. I’m a fan of the bad girl look. I was a professional photographer for 10 years. Can’t wait to take photos of my new lady. I’ll start a thread for her soon. Reggie is doing a couple of custom items ,nothing too wild. If you’re going to fork over that’s sort of cash you want to make sure you are doing things right.
I look forward to seeing them. That will be amazing.