Galmato Haven Asks/Announces...

djcdoll

Yes for sure, we will have to share in contrast photos. Your Dani looks like a very nice girl. But she also looks very adventurous as per her videos. I’m a fan of the bad girl look. I was a professional photographer for 10 years. Can’t wait to take photos of my new lady. I’ll start a thread for her soon. Reggie is doing a couple of custom items ,nothing too wild. If you’re going to fork over that’s sort of cash you want to make sure you are doing things right.
You've now got plenty of time to plan for her arrival and get everything ready for her. :D

djcdoll

Yes, she will take a little extra time because she’s going to Reggie first. Then to me. I can tell you have a lot of enjoyment and creative satisfaction from your beautiful Dani. So looking forward to the same with my new Lady!!
Yes, I've had Dani for over 2 years now and have ZERO regrets about buying her, she's amazing. :cool:
As you know, all the RealDolls are very photogenic, so as you're a photographer we'll be looking forward to seeing what you can create. :)

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
Thank you so much Reggie !!! I just got off the phone with him and stepped up to the plate today, BIG TIME !! Ordered a custom doll through his office that will be shipped to Reggie first for some custom work by him and then onto me. I hope I hit a home run, ordered a body F enhanced, tan skin tone, Rebecca face. More details later but I am ultra excited. It’s taking me long enough that’s for sure. But thanks again Reggie for giving me that extra nudge I needed to pull the trigger. And the waiting begins !!!
Out of the park homer, Marshall!! Thank you so much. I will have to ban Brick from the shop while I'm working on her. She might get dollnapped.

Special thanks to KK and Catlikederek for the support as well!

BubbaGumps

Corona and Carina
Hi Reggie. Sorry to hear of the troubles. This is unfortunately a common situation with many small businesses during this whole COVID affair. It is wreaking havoc with a lot of good businesses. You have been a good resource. I am not in the market for a doll right now but I will take dibs on the long black wig if that helps out any. Also, that blonde wig with the braids in the back looks interesting...is that a wig or a hairpiece? Looks like it would make a good option for photo work. Do you still have my email ? If so, just send the order invoice I need to pay for both. If not, send me a PM.

ddds.jpg

Last edited:

Galmato Haven

The Doll Support Team
Hi Reggie. Sorry to hear of the troubles. This is unfortunately a common situation with many small businesses during this whole COVID affair. It is wreaking havoc with a lot of good businesses. You have been a good resource. I am not in the market for a doll right now but I will take dibs on the long black wig if that helps out any. Also, that blonde wig with the braids in the back looks interesting...is that a wig or a hairpiece? Looks like it would make a good option for photo work. Do you still have my email ? If so, just send the order invoice I need to pay for both. If not, send me a PM.

View attachment 94307
Thanks BG!

Sorry you missed out on the curls but the black one will be there by Monday!

You guys are really stepping up. I'm so grateful.

Marshall

Just in my personal opinion I think everyone should order their doll through Reggie. He will pick up the phone and talk to you in person right away. He will cover all the details for you and make sure you are on the right track. It’s not like you’re just ordering a pizza, this is a major investment. Not only in money but emotionally.

BubbaGumps

Corona and Carina
Wow, that is a beautiful wig. !!
She is a nice looking girl with this wig. It makes her look a bit mature and business like (apart from that she is not wearing pants :p)

Yeah. It is a very nice wig. I am used to $30 Amazon midnight special wigs so this is a change.

I am used to wigs that shed like a Shetland Sheepdog when combed. Half the hair did not come out when I combed it. This wig is very nice and the hair is smooth and not tangled up on first display out of the box.

I always found dark hair to be attractive. I have no idea what makes people attracted to certain hair colors but I just always liked the dark Mediterranean/Latina look. All styles are nice though. I just have more dark wigs than blonde.

BubbaGumps

Corona and Carina
That is an awesome looking beautiful wig. I love dark hair also. I love Spanish girls and also Mediterranean girls. Reggie carries top of the line stuff.
Great pic BG, always enjoy what you produce, the great camera skill always is obvious.
She looks great with this new dark wig. We need to see more pics of your lovely looking girls more often!!! :D:cool:
Thanks guys. I think with winter on the way I will be getting more motivation for doll photography as I am inside a lot more.

Yes Marshall, this wig does not have the same bottom-shelf quality I am used to. It has a very soft feel to it where the wigs I have been using feel more like horsehair or fishing line. I found myself right away liking the silky feel of this wig. Perhaps I need to think more about how I purchase stuff as I always was drawn in just by the looks of a wig and never considered how the wig feels tactilely. I am concluding that wigs are one of those 'you get what you pay for' items. I do not know where Reggie obtains the wigs but they are good quality. I can vouch for quality so if you are considering a wig you might look at what he has.

I do find Latina/Mediterranean to be very sexy. I love long jet-black hair as well. I do not see a lot of dolls with this style of hair.