Galmato Haven Asks/Announces...

Reggie, I'm sorry to hear about the tough times. You're always so helpful to the doll community. The service you provide is an 'augmentation' of the products and services of RealDoll.

I would argue your business/services are a key point...a benefit... to RealDoll the company, in terms of enhancing the doll life experience....and therefore increasing owner loyalty to the Doll Life.

It should, from my viewpoint, be a symbiotic/supportive business relationship between RealDoll and Galmato.

ASteele

Happy New Year to you as well Reggie! I ended up putting that "wig money" towards a stand.

I'll be reaching out to you around tax time to get Ms Takagami's hair situated. Think of it as a anniversary present (its almost been a year already, which is crazy to think about.)

Marshall

Hi friends!

Sorry I've been scarce here lately. I'm still here and kicking. I've transitioned from the Lab into the Home-Lab. I've still got all my tools and I'm not going anywhere. Thank you for your unwavering support through the tough times. Happy New Year!
Great to hear from you , I’m glad you are ok !! I’ll be taking to you real soon. I’m just dreaming about the arrival of my new girl.

I'm glad you have found a way Reggie, to keep it going. Hoping Omicron will run its course quickly and lead us to endemic from pandemic. And therefore return things to a more normal-normal. But like you said, a RealDoll is way less expensive than an organic in the short and long term. And just to add to that a RD offers a lot more immediate, spontaneous "participation" too. Lol

Manwolf3

I'm glad you have found a way Reggie, to keep it going. Hoping Omicron will run its course quickly and lead us to endemic from pandemic. And therefore return things to a more normal-normal. But like you said, a RealDoll is way less expensive than an organic in the short and long term. And just to add to that a RD offers a lot more immediate, spontaneous "participation" too. Lol
Especially the robot version..

Manwolf3

Hi friends!

Sorry I've been scarce here lately. I'm still here and kicking. I've transitioned from the Lab into the Home-Lab. I've still got all my tools and I'm not going anywhere. Thank you for your unwavering support through the tough times. Happy New Year!
Glad you are still around! still waiting on that shipping email.. hope everything continues to be well.

Marshall

Fuck yeah dude, you are THE man.
You’ve got that right, he is the man for sure !! Spoke with Reggie over the phone yesterday to order a second Merkin/pubic wig if you will for my girl. I like the first one so much from Crystal faith that I decided to get a spare. It’s a little pricey but they do awesome work and I definitely want realism in that area. The awesome thing about Reggie is he does what he says he’s going to do. And he answers the phone and you can talk to him in person !!! How cool is that in this day and age, WOW!! Thanks again Reggie for all your help and guidance. I definitely want to order a second head eventually with the closing eyes feature. I’ll be letting you know on that one also, keep up the great work man we love ya !!!!