Real Doll moving ?

I pray GH doesn’t move-they are 40 miles from me and O Reigh has made several trips there (repairs, photo shoots) this year. I’m not sure what the shipping costs are for folks in other states or countries, but if GH did move to LV, I’d still be driving up there (about 5 hours from me).
Reggie has already said publicly in one of Brick's videos that he has NO plans to move Galmato-Haven to Las Vegas. :)

I pray GH doesn’t move-they are 40 miles from me and O Reigh has made several trips there (repairs, photo shoots) this year. I’m not sure what the shipping costs are for folks in other states or countries, but if GH did move to LV, I’d still be driving up there (about 5 hours from me).
It would be nice is he set up an office in Paris or something. He would probably have to clone himself though.
Hire good people and expand. It is the secret to getting well off and having a good retirement. But the scariest move for small business people who are used to having total control because they do it all themselves. I think it is only fair they will be closer to everyone else in the country.

An office in Paris…boy that would be fun. I asked about a tour of San Marcos as Tess is imminent in terms of her completion. Sam said they are hoping to resume tours once they are fully set up in Vegas. Abyss is moving to Vegas. Bummer for me but may be good news for others.
Sam told me I should keep it quite until Matt was ready to announce, but that was a long time ago, I guess.

Sam told me I should keep it quite until Matt was ready to announce, but that was a long time ago, I guess.
Yeah, he just said it in his e-mail yesterday as just a matter of fact and I recall him telling me that he was behind on e-mails partially due to him moving to a new place. He didn’t say, hey by the way, between you and me…I think they know the news is out. I just wonder when I go pick up Tess, am I going to San Marcos or Las Vegas. I hope it’s the former and not the later.

As far as Reggie, it's not like his business has to be in the same city as Real Doll. It's a completely separate business.

The reason for the move could be many. It could be an expansion. Or it could be a desire to get away from the astronomical tax rates in CA. The number one reason people give for leaving CA is the exorbitant taxes and relatively high cost of living. It could also be wanting more exposure in a place like Vegas. Or it could just be wanting a new/better facility. They could just be moving down the street or something to a better setup. Or it could be any combination of these. But it is obvious they are moving shop.

I just see the secrecy as RD probably not wanting the move to impact potential sales volume. I don't think they would really give two hoots if people knew where the new facility will be. The fact is, some potential shoppers might get cold feet if they see a big move far away because they might be concerned with delays. My hunch is we won't hear anything at all and then one day in the near future we will just hear an official announcement that they have moved to wherever it is they are going and that all operations have been transferred.

As far as Reggie, it's not like his business has to be in the same city as Real Doll. It's a completely separate business.

The reason for the move could be many. It could be an expansion. Or it could be a desire to get away from the astronomical tax rates in CA. The number one reason people give for leaving CA is the exorbitant taxes and relatively high cost of living. It could also be wanting more exposure in a place like Vegas. Or it could just be wanting a new/better facility. They could just be moving down the street or something to a better setup. Or it could be any combination of these. But it is obvious they are moving shop.

I just see the secrecy as RD probably not wanting the move to impact potential sales volume. I don't think they would really give two hoots if people knew where the new facility will be. The fact is, some potential shoppers might get cold feet if they see a big move far away because they might be concerned with delays. My hunch is we won't hear anything at all and then one day in the near future we will just hear an official announcement that they have moved to wherever it is they are going and that all operations have been transferred.
I hear ya on that how I can be a combo of reasons. I do know where we are presently staying, people have moved from California because of how strict they got out there, the high cost of living and increase of extortion fees...* choke, cough, nga* I mean taxes.

I still wish the best and much success for Abyss in their new future dwelling place :D!

But I do like the thought of expansion too though! Imagine another large private business location running with the help and support by big and small invester as ourselves?!

I hear ya on that how I can be a combo of reasons. I do know where we are presently staying, people have moved from California because of how strict they got out there, the high cost of living and increase of extortion fees...* choke, cough, nga* I mean taxes.

I still wish the best and much success for Abyss in their new future dwelling place :D!

But I do like the thought of expansion too though! Imagine another large private business location running with the help and support by big and small invester as ourselves?!
California is a beautiful place to live. I have relatives there. But they are always complaining about taxes and housing costs. Most everyone in the country does to some extent but they are always talking about leaving for somewhere else.

mnyhngry

Yeah, he just said it in his e-mail yesterday as just a matter of fact and I recall him telling me that he was behind on e-mails partially due to him moving to a new place. He didn’t say, hey by the way, between you and me…I think they know the news is out. I just wonder when I go pick up Tess, am I going to San Marcos or Las Vegas. I hope it’s the former and not the later.
I hope the move does not delay our delivery time. Hopefully they will expediate our orders so they do not have to move the dolls. But it does not seem that way. I ordered on June 3rd, almost 2 months ago and she has yet to go into production as Sam told me they would notify me when the process begins.