Real Doll moving ?

LOL! Go slow at first Tarzan, give the poor girl a chance to assimilate to her new surroundings. In owner speak, dont fucking break her on the second date.....o_O
Trust me, I will be gentle but you will see @Brick my innovations to make it all feel amazing as the story unfolds. Then again, if I do break her too soon, I’m already signed up with Reggie’s plan so I am covered!!!

Refresh me there, Dude. You got a Body F enhanced..............correct??
No, I’m a body A enhanced kind of guy. I like the athletic super model types with boobs. I think you’re going to like what I’m bringing home next week. I listened to a lot of your suggestions and then spent some dough to prevent breaking, create the fantasies I would like to develop, and push the limits of an RD for story-line. I will never be the background artist that @KKFun or @dcjdoll are but I hope to be more like an Izla of sorts although I can’t compete with his amazing harem. I don’t have the space…yet. LOL!

BubbaGumps

Corona and Carina
No need to be anxious. I don't think you should expect a production notice at two months. I would not expect anything that soon. I ordered back in 2019 and did not receive any notice about anything until the three month mark. I was told the doll was in production. Then another couple of weeks went by and I was told the doll is in makeup chair. Then it was another couple of weeks or so and I was told the doll is shipping.

No need to be anxious. I don't think you should expect a production notice at two months. I would not expect anything that soon. I ordered back in 2019 and did not receive any notice about anything until the three month mark. I was told the doll was in production. Then another couple of weeks went by and I was told the doll is in makeup chair. Then it was another couple of weeks or so and I was told the doll is shipping.
It was in the same ballpark for me.

mnyhngry

I know @KKFun and my head is spinning thinking about the possibilities and how much I have planned outfit, story, and sexually wise. I think it’s going to be a fucking blast (no pun intended). It’s going to be here before I know it and I have so much work to do professionally!!! I’m going to have to increase my discipline and efficiency. I got some amazing evenings in store and I think you guys will really appreciate her as an addition.
No doubts here

Last edited:

mnyhngry

@mnyhngry
I have zero idea what Ariana Grande's nipples look like, but the body LF (Lupe Fuentes) is pretty much, height, waist and bust = to Ariana Grande. You could customize the nipples to be minis is that's what you think she has.

I'm convinced that Ariana's height is below 5'. No matter what the internet says ....no way is she taller than 5' barefoot.

https://clubrealdoll.com/community/attachments/pxl_20210719_035208512-portrait_compress22-jpg.91349/
A leaked selfie,